Make all zones 85 after killing Baal Hell?

Let the people farm where they wish…

10 Likes

I like that idea.

I want to add to your brainstorm:

What if it were just a new difficulty level to distinguish it from regular Hell so that people can tell the difference on BNET? They could have the quests auto-completed and all areas open right from the start or something along those lines. They could even increase the drop rates, especially on HRs.

1 Like

I like that too. Or maybe after hitting 90 lvl?

1 Like

No, this removes the ability to target farm for specific items with optimal probabilities, especially for charm/jewel rerolling.

3 Likes

Except regular Hell mode could still be there as a separate difficulty, so that wouldn’t be taken away at all. Win-win.

1 Like

This would help solve the problem of high level players coming to low level player’s games and sniping the bosses so they can’t do quests… I like :+1: make all zone L85 after kill Baal (or similar)

I like to explore all areas and visit different places :+1: . Much better than spending half my playtime looking in lobbies for games and being stuck in loading screens. Just walk and farm and have fun

1 Like

Or you could refrain from killing Baal?

Huh? You really want to subject people to that just so you can have your change that doesn’t really amount to much anyway?

1 Like

I don’t need a level 99 for farming… Also don’t need end game gear to MF… :rofl:

There’s a big reason why all areas are not the same difficulty.

Once season starts and the race has begun, in the first couple weeks players don’t have the gear to wipe mobs out in lvl 85 areas.

So weaker players do Hell Andy and Tristram and other acts weaker areas.

If all areas are lvl 85 then weaker ppl that need drops in Hell won’t be able to farm there.

2 Likes

You do realize that den of evil (level 79) is higher level than most of Act 1 including Andy (level 75)?

Even the Burial Grounds are level 80 (Blood Raven is 88). For comparison, catacombs are level 72 and 73… :rofl:

Also, what part of upping the zone levels AFTER killing Baal Hell did you not understand?

1 Like

No.

20 characters req

1 Like

Not sure what you’re thinking about.

If you are reacting to my post above yours then please read it again and post properly.

Your argument is invalid, as illustrated by the Den of Evil and Burial Grounds being higher than Andy :rofl:

This is not a bad idea. I always thought of adding a fourth mode, one where players can join after defeating Hell Baal and all monsters are level 85 to 99. Increased toughness and more challenge :slight_smile:

yeah, according to Slomo4sh0 a lvl 1 can enter a tp at Andy and easily kill her.

Wait, rethink you’re inane idea.

nobody’s prohibiting you from doing that at the moment

there’s this new amazing youtuber calefxd that showcases lots of other low lvl areas where they are not really bad.

Easily solved by making it a new difficulty.

That’s not the point.

Again this is what thousands of us do every new season:

1. in team we kill Hell Baal.
  2. next day being undergeared for solo we are only able to run some Act1, 2, 3 areas for gear.

Because these areas are lower difficulty but have better drops than NM by the third day of Season we are able to join group Hell Act 4 & 5 public runs.

It’s all the jsp guys that want all level 85 areas in Hell.

I don’t recognize much of this game now that the nubs have the ear of Blizzard D2R team.

Don’t kill hell Baal as a team then until your ready.

Just like in the past you would lose your NM search for parties to xp up. Did you hate that change too? Just play like you used to. No change needed. Don’t kill Baal til you’re ready.