Timezone of lockout: GMT - 4
Time: 6:45 pm

1 Like

Hello dear Blizzard,

Tazdingo#21169
EU
PC
since 09:25 CET

P.S.: my brother, right next to me (different pc, same IP after NAT however) can play just fine…

Thank you in advance.

2 Likes

Hello guys,
I was disconnected from a game in EU server and now my account is stuck in a game. Can not join or make another one as it says "Failed to enter game. THis character is laready in a game on the server. Please try again. "
Account is crazy_kid#2439.
I tryed to restart application even pc, without effect.

1 Like

Hey there,

I have the same problem too. It seems to be happening with a lot of other people too. Hopefully, it gets fixed soon.

Failed to enter game. this character is already in a game on the server. please try again.

It’s been like this for a few hours now and I can’t play d2r

1 Like

I got the same problem right now. Since like 3 hours! Can´t play! How is that fixable for me now?

Looks like it is only Europe, that has the problem. I just spoke to a friend from the US and he can play the game perfectly well (I hope Blizz servers are not based in Russia :P)

8 hours and counting. Nothing works.

1 Like

actlius#2300
all characters
server eu
first problem this morning 7.30 am Rome Time
second problme thi afternoon 17.20 Rome tima

i know what the problem is blizzard forgot to pay the internet bill loz

Hello, there!
Its really frustrating! I want some high lvl runes for compensation…

1 Like

I’m so frustrated I actually started downloading the FB game called Diablo III :stuck_out_tongue:

I was disconnected at around 13:00 GMT, could not create game afterwords. Tried after 2 hours. but it did not help.

Account: BlackWolf#25974
Platform: Xbox
Server: EU

There is a support article on Blizzard Battle.Net, but it apparently does not work

me too minimum a ber rune the missing one for my infinity

1 Like

I have 3 accounts. 2 already down with “Failed to enter game…” after joining Lobby. 1 left to play online but dare not join lobby. All are Europe Region and are connected to Asia. Seems like problem happened after a maintenance on 3 Mar 2022 (02:00CET-05:00CET).

For me it’s over 11 hours already.
And, from what I’ve read, this is not t he first time it happens to people.
This is not how you should treat a customer that payed through the nose for a graphics update on a 21 years old game!

Battle Tag: JustAlex#21449
Character: All
Region: Europe
Platform: PC
waiting: +8h

My other acc works fine . Do you people EVER test anything before yo
u hump it on live

account: correct#4309
Character: All
Region: Asia
Platform: PC
waiting: 1h