[Main Thread] - Can not create or join games - "character is already in a game"

Still locked out 13+ hours, I saw an updated post and it mentioned locked out characters. When we cant make a game because it says our player is still in the game is this what locked out means?

still stuck out. lol

Same issue, been stuck for around 4 hours now and fully appreciate that there’s others on 16+ hours. Seems like a full server restart of sorts is required.

Such a shame

All my Chars are locked out, but most important is to unlock this:

Char: Lightsinthedark
Realm: Europe (SC)
System: Windows 10

Reminds me of the good old temp bans days, when you did not knew if you were going to be out for 1 hour, day, week or month :star_struck:

Same issue here.

After beeing ingame, server went down and then i got “stuck”.

“Failed to enter game. This character is already in a game on the server. Please try again.” I tried again, didn’t work. It’s been hours.

Same issue here. Quit a game, character lost some levels, restarted the game a few hours later, character seems back to the right level, but can’t connect or create a game because “character is already in a game”.

Same here for more than 3 hours (Europe)
And if I try to use an other character : can’t create game

Having the same issues, was working fine all last night and this morning. Now my wife can play fine but my character is locked. We’ve been playing in all the same games. RIP another time I took off work to have it ruined by blizz.

1 Like

Im stuck too, I just wanna play with my friend :C

been locked out for 24 hours, such a joke.

do you really people think that posting ur character name and char will make blizzard think “oh that guy is going to be unstuck first!” u guys are silly xD

Same problema here cant play because my druid is playing without me!!!

Was able to play a bit yesterday and than got lockout out, was able to play this morning but than after diconnecting i got locked out. and the lack of update from blizzard is just sad.

it is totaly unnaceptable 50% of my free time going to get wasted cus i cant even play
FeelsKaPPan#2628

I am logged to the internet, and I am stuck in the lobby,

Please help me Blizzard,
Best Regards

Bax_CD
twitch.tv / Bax_CD

My characters, all of them, are saying that Im stuck in game.

Been waiting a few hours.
Any news/eta on a server restart or fix or anything to force log off all the folks here who seem to be stuck right now?

Same here. Been unable to play since 18:30ish .

same here, since I came into act3 this happened. which was 5 hours ago and until now I can not play due to this issue.