MA Assassin Changes - Not a fan of Mosaic

I’m seeing some crazy changes that just seem too convoluted. Even Blizzard’s changes are very odd considering the mechanics of the game.

The crazy clutter on the screen from the 2.4 changes and dragon talon, and now Mosaic, are just don’t make anything better about the game.

Play the character and you’ll learn to count attacks and charges. The biggest changes in the list below are to make the charges “on attack” and significantly improve the elemental damage they deal to warrant the three attacks needed to fully charge a skill.

Here Are My Suggested Changes:

~Blade Shield → No durability loss
(Seems one everyone can get behind)

~Blade Fury – > reduce/remove “wind-up”
(Seems one everyone can get behind)

~Blade Sentinel → Reduce Next Hit. Current frame delay is a bit much. Test at 10-15? And Improve attack rating. – Removing AR and lowering frames might be too much for boss fights.

~Change charge consumption back to pre 2.4.
(If the damage was better, this wouldn’t be nearly a huge issue. And the Next Hit Delay on elemental skills would be a non-factor)

~Increase synergies across the board on claw elemental charge-ups.
(Damage should be more than double, up to triple once maxed out.)

~Remove Synergies from Phoenix, increase damage, modify damage scaling to offset big increase at lower levels.
(Would be nice to use Phoenix without a huge claw charge skill investment and make the specific charge much less of a worry under most circumstances.)

~Charge-up skills charge “on attack” rather than successful hit. All of them, not just elemental.

~Increase Charge Duration (I don’t see why doubling would hurt.)

~Finishers always hit with charges should stay.

~Cobra Strike → Life and Mana steal stay the same no matter charge qty.
Life and Mana steal max out at 50-100%.
Add some other utility to the following charge ups.
(Choose one or two of these: Slow, Poison, a Debuff for armor/damage, stun, takes additional damage from next attacks – like Amp dmg or decrepify for single target)

~Dragon Tail – Deals a physical kick to the target. The fire explosion is not dependent on damage actually dealt, but damage potential (Damage listed on LCS)
(Intent is to make this skill deal two damage types to a single target, and fire to all others and ignore the target’s immunities when calculating the explosion damage.)

~Dragon claw and Claw Charge-Ups–> It would be nice if these skills worked like double swing and have the potential to hit two targets.

~Make Dragon Flight castable without a target, like leap attack. Increase casting delay and have additional points decrease the delay.
(This one is mostly just to make heads explode)

Go ahead, blow my ideas apart, internet!