Lvl 79 Character and Mules deleted

Hey guys, I was just logged off and when I logged back in, my almost lvl 80 sorceress was gone as well as 5 mules. Has anyone else experienced this?

Edit: Everything was restored once the server restarted! Thanks!

Yes. Maintenance. It’s in the Launcher.

1 Like

All my stuff is gone atm too. Probably just the character server being worked on or something. Don’t create anything and give it a while. I figure 30 minutes to an hour should be fine.

2 Likes

I saw that after it happened. Any word on them being restored? There wasn’t an in game alert.

1 Like

Read: Diablo II: Resurrected - 9.26 Update - #4 by Hooley-11812

2 Likes

Live maintenance for 3 hours

2 Likes

Ah fair enough. I’ll give it some time then.

1 Like

Now the maintenance message is showing in my launcher. It wasn’t before. Oh well, I’ll just go back to bed lol.

1 Like

Mine are all gone as well.

I figure it’s simply that the server is shut down.

… at least that’s what I hope.

1 Like

Most companies perform maintenance early in the morning.

blizzard is apparently incapable of properly shutting down their servers so dont be alarmed if your characters are invisible during maintainance times

2 Likes

Maybe the mixed messaging, so they prevent you from logging in? Server shutdown notice said we should log out to prevent problems. Bnet dashboard says we can play during the maintenance but might experience problems.

1 Like

idk so far every short maintainance has been this way lol. they keep the login servers up, only to terrify you with a empty character list