Low FPS and stuttering on high end specs

I usually dont complain, but the game is unplayable. Sound and FPS stuttering issues all the time. The game’s been released for 2 years and I’M not the only one to whom it happens. I tried all fixes online and game still bugs. Kinda time blizzard’s address this issue

thank you, this one work for me too, i was about to leave this game until i found out the way is just to twist some settings in nvidia 3d lmao, thanks again

having issues with stuttering ACT 3, ACT 4 and especially in ACT 5, ACT 5 is by far the worse.

AMD 5900x
Nvidia 1080ti / AMD 7900xt
Gigabyte Aero X570
Win10 / Win11
16gb 3200mh / 32gb 3600mh

tried every fix that was recommended, undervolted system, overclocked system, ran system default… everything is up to date with bios and drivers. ran default bios. Used g-sync / freesync monitors, standard 60fps monitors… 1080p, 1440p and 4k.

my buddy has an i5 12600k with a 3060ti also same problems.

ran synthetic benchmarks no issues, ran other games benchmarks no issues other than FC5 and FC6 as those games are broken with open world stutters. Set priority to high, changed graphic settings in windows settings and added D2R to use high power selected gpu’s. change game settings low, medium, high and custom, changed refresh rates with vsync or no vsync, set frame limiters (msi, gpu software and in game), setting DPI scaling on or off, setting game to run as admin, changing mouse poling to 500 or 1000.

stutters are most noticeable when new assets and movement takes place as well as teleporting. which can only mean the game has a problem with memory leakage. the game isnt unplayable but it def is an extremely unpleasant experience. hoping there is a fix in the new up coming patch. game needs VULKAN and DX11 support, DX12 is an utter turd.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.