Lost my HC char by a server issue

Got disconnected today, May 2nd 2022 at 15:46 UTC, by a server issue in NA.
Is there a way to recover my HC ladder character?

ht tps: //streamable. com/71pv29

ht tps: //abload. de/img/0354a6a9-8f34-4e33-9rmjl5.jpeg

No, Blizzard does not recover characters or items lost due to server issues.

1 Like

Here is a clear statement:

Lost my character to Server connection. Game was sbaal49 me and my buddy both left game and cannot join because our characters are dead i guess. Lvl94 #1 assassin. No longer able to play with my character. If I died on my own means i would not care. but as soon as i saw monsters frozen i left the game. And now my character is dead. Thanks hopefully my character can be restored even though it says this never is done. This should be taken more seriously because this game was created to be played in hardcore.

1 Like

A online hardcore Character can die through a disconnect. You have to play offline if you can’t handle with a death.

I just died to this DDos attack. Thanks blizzard. Goodbye 95 HC druid. Trash company.

1 Like

I died too. This is a trash company. They are not intelligent in any way shape or form. There is a way to fix it but it would require a server rollback, which should be done anyway everytime the server takes a giant crap for everyone, however either due to personal reasons or just pure retardation they would never ever ever arrive to that conclusion. Van I have your jobs?

Now feel free to go ahead and delete my post for pointing out your short comings and providing a viable solution, and asking for your job. Seriously lay them all off.

1 Like

I petition for a server roll back, to before 630estish when your servers cramped out for me and everyone in your party, it’s your own faults for not doing do by this time already, and shameful that you don’t think of these things yourselves. That’s what you get from this company look at the track record with their good employees who were amazing. All these guys know how to do is take a great product and jack it up something horrible. 0/10 for you blizzard and the people in control of the situation should be ashamed and subject to sterilization

1 Like

got it mate. Hc will still be my game mode, no matter what. Stay safe everyone else and hope you still having fun

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.