Looking to add members to our small group of 3

Hello All,
There are 3 of us rn in our small group. I’m a classic D2 player and have 2 of my irl friends hooked. We’d loved to get you added to Discord and start lvling and farming with us. We’er in our 30’s and looking for older players. I play nightly and most weekends.

bnet: HarlleeRock#1551

Afganos#2277 . Add me to fill your group :slight_smile:

RoyNeo#6905 Add me also

I’m interested. What time zone? East cost, here.

Yall use discord by any chance :slight_smile: i join the club. currently in online que for the last 1 hour :frowning:

add me plz, i’m Ozy#7866 on discord

I’m also a classic d2 player. Pretty active player looking for a small group to play with.

Recount#1901

Illuminatta#1967 Add me please, I’m older and looking for likeminded players

We’re east and central

East Coast here in my 30`s level wise i play when bnet allows me. :slight_smile: Deff will do disc if your still interested in ppl joining your group. Let me know. Duh Moment forgot to add my btag.
CosmicDiablo#11204

Mookie#7687 would love to get added

Hey if anyone is interested in joining our discord we have about 30 members. We post runs, MF, questing, etc. Add me and PM if interested :slight_smile:

Sniping other people’s LFG threads is a bad look. :unamused:

im also looking for players to ply with here is mine: TheFapist#1318

Keffka#1795… in my 30s and am on every day for a few hours minimum

I would love to join.
I am 58 and have been playing since Diablo Hellfire can out original

Im looking for some casual players to farm or lvl with also. My btag is Greygoat#11813

halin19k1or4#1572 add me. im 27 and work 2nd shift, i usually play around 130am to about 230or 3 am