Looking for players to play with

I’m looking for a few players to befriend and play together. I mainly only care about PVM, progressing main characters, and beating the end-game. Looking for non-hardcore players who want to share drops, progress to uber end game bosses, achieve high-end Runewords, etc as a group.

Looking for players with the same mindset who doesn’t care so much about trading sites and want to give extra loot towards each other’s progression. Not looking for people who just want items or carries or make a fool out of others. Trying to build real friendship, non-cheating, botting or exploiting.

5 Likes

Hey there. I’m also looking for the same! I have a few characters still low but will grind. Add Kubber! See you there!

You can add me on Discord if you want. Eneishi#4408

Hey this sounds great. Id love to join and help. I just need ppl to play with. bnet HarlleeRock#1551 hmu and well do some runs i have over 450mf rn and no one to play with… :confused:

Dont have friends yet. :pensive: KillMeSenpai#3173

add me too lawlerpops#11925
would love to be part of the group

add me aswell, noescapin#2601

have no one to play, decent eq mf blizz sorc and smiter to be finished soon for boss/ubers

Add me, Olives#11328

Hey, I’m usually farming cows. Add me if you want to team up: mounoi#1848

Add me Grimmlok#1206 decently geard sorc

Hey everyone, we recently made a discord for this exact reason. We are a smaller group and we have runs posted, MFing, questing, so on. Feel free to join us! Hope to see you. Add me if you would like to join! L4wR3nc3#1408

same… here is mine: TheFapist#1318

i’m also looking for people to play with, add me BlueGearz#2890

Feel free to add me as well! Looking for the same vibe. Bane#2351

Add me! I play hardcore and reg, am on most evenings. Susylynn#1846

JDsteel#1574 Looking for the same, anyone else who is looking for same, feel free add me
44/retired vet, play a lot. Also have discord

would love to be part of this group. add me
Titaysprinkl#11899

I am looking for the same, would love some split mf runs, baal/chaos runs, anything really. lol. anyone feel free to add me on bnet. OverKill#1385

i’m down!! halin19k1or4#1572

count me in bladesmithian#1605