Looking for a few to start a clan with

I am looking to start up a clan with a few people. The clan will have scheduled events for Xp runs, key runs, torch runs and even MF runs.

I have a lot of things already planned out but I just dont know the level of interest that others will have.

A rough overview is that I would like to get a group of 8 people (initially) to farm xp, keys and torches with and rotate people out if the clan grows. 2-3 days a week at scheduled times with open signups. Maybe get into ladder competitions. Guides will posted and shared on how to set up groups and pull everthing off i. discord.

Not looking for CHADS or KARENS, prefer helpful and friendly players. As the clan grows it would be nice to have players choose a “team” of players to run with during events and ladder restarts.

HMU if anyone has similar interest.

6 Likes

i feel so stupid how do i PM her ei seen a dude saying PM me and i just dont see it

I am in the same boat, but jajunksoup#1453

I am interested in joining a clan. Any info? discord?

Hi, I’m interested in joining a clan. I don’t really have anyone to play an organized group with, so I’d defintely be interested. Darkwind#1140

elloell#1156 hmu looking to start grouping with peeps… 75ish pali / 60 necro atm.

I’m up for it. Need people to hangout, play with, help them out, do ubers and other stuff.
Astaria is my in game name.

steallich#1186 im a lvl 88 blizz sorc (thanks for your comments in advance) happy to play. Are you EU?

I am interested to start a clan with you. I am 32 and mature, friendly, helpful, and addicted. I play A LOT. Lvl 93 pally hammerdin and want to get this character to 99. would love to do it together. Message me on Battlenet if you want to connect, bulletbutter. My Bnet username is Lgv88#1142 … I am open to chat on discord as well if you’d like. HMU

You still starting a clan? add me on bnet Rhexz#1624 L88 blizz sorc and L88 wind dudu

Sounds cool. I’m usually on every other day from 7-10 11 ish. Not sure if that’ll work, but if it does shoot me a message. :slight_smile: slimfish#1226. First played when I was in middle school around 2005-6.

looking for a steady group of 8. Afganos#2277

im interested , im starting diablo again after 15 years lol and i know a lot of things but just have to build up lol