Live service games are a fraud

Diablo 4 is another fraud product just like d2r is, they need to stop removing single player and trying to force us into this slave creature online only Internet crap. Yes, I own my software as do all of you, any product sold as a “good” has to work no matter what, whether I have Internet or not, but whatever you people will still by into this slave creature Internet crap, such a petty oh well stay weak stay slaves, i’m logging out, never to return. This is a dead company. That’s nothing but frauds and scams. See ya slaves. :wave:

1 Like

At least sign my petition before you go

2 Likes

Blizzard you are frauds selling services as goods. What a joke maybe you guys will do like you did with d3 for councils and actually release it with true single player without no stupid DRM authentication checks, or to connect to the Internet at all to play the good you’re selling as a service :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Data is the new gold, everyone is harvesting it, wether it’s biometrics from your smart watch, location data from your cell phone or your gaming activity. As long as the majority accepts this (assume it will) there is nothing you can do, we are heading into a digital, 24/7 monitored dystopian slavery anyway

1 Like

Old timers…
/20chars

I blame the modders for forcing these companies into their fraud anti-consumer practices, because the modders need to learn to leave these companies intellectual properties alone, and there is something I can do, money talks and BS walks, I will never support any fraud company and their anti-consumer practices, I got over 30 years of video games that I “own” and can plug and play all day without Internet, you Internet slave creatures have fun on your Skynet your hal9000s and your monoliths that you call smart phones because without your precious Internet and Google, you’re all just a bunch of stupid monkeys🐒

1 Like

Zidesef I recommend trying these games if you want some non live service games that I personally really enjoy

Celeste,
Super Meat Boy,
Donkey Kong Country 2 and 3,
Super Mario Odyssey,
MegaMan X 1,2,3,4,5
Super Metroid
Castlevania 1 for NES
Battletoads for NES
Chrono Trigger
Baldurs Gate 2
Doom Eternal (and classic Doom 1 and Doom 2)
Stardew Valley
Terraria
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
Pocky and Rocky 2 (really great if you have a pal to play couch co op) also there’s a new Pocky and Rocky Reshrined that came out fairly recently
Super Paper Mario (also Super Mario RPG, Paper Mario, Paper Mario 2)
Kirby’s Epic Yarn
Yoshi’s Wooly World
Path of Exile
Spelunky 1 and 2
Mystery Dungeon Tornikos Adventure SNES (or any Mystery Dungeon game I imagine)

I hope one of these games makes you really happy (: they’re really all masterpieces

Please let me know some of your favorite games, I would love to hear your opinion and increase my “masterpiece” catalog!

A lot of those older games i own or have already played and some I was just never interested in, a lot of them are really really good masterpieces, I’ll get back to you with a list of games not on your list I just got to dig through all my stuff packed away lol.

Torchlight ftw
/2020

He’s 1 off the top of my head, this game is the only shooter squaresoft aka square Enin ever made it’s called, EINHANDER. Came out in 1997 and is super omega rare game, and it’s asom, eventually I’ll make a list of more games :metal: