List of issues or QoL suggestions that need implemented

Where is ultrawide support

1 Like

They’ve replied on this topic and said it won’t happen.

1 Like

Go look over them and if you like any, add it to your list! Don’t credit me tho

Thanks, I’ll give it a look and make some additions.

Where is ultrawide support

I think ultrawide support would be fine for single-player, but definitely not multiplayer. Blizz has already addressed why this would be an issue, due to monster AI.

Gonna go ahead and bump this every single day. These changes will definitely improve the game

3 Likes

Thanks. Gonna do the same lol.

1 Like

Gonna go ahead and bump this every single day

The act of posting simply to bump a thread is considered spamming. This also includes bumping very old threads for no reason (called “necro bumping” or “necroing”). Users who are found to be bumping posts will be subject to forum account suspension and post removal.

PLEASE NOTE: Users who troll, harass, or try to incite nonconstructive discourse will be suspended.

Uh-oh, sounds like you’re at risk too.

Maybe I missed it, but can we please have it save /players and alt loot name toggle? So it persists between acts and games

I have no intention of bumping this topic with irrelevant or non contributing posts.

My replies will be strictly related to the topic at hand or replies which address me directly.

Feel free to reply to this stating any disagreements with the stance I’ve taken, and I will be sure to reply to you within the following business day. I encourage you wait wait until roughly 12 hours from reading this reply to submit your own reply.

Thank you for helping me help you help us all.

Would be really cool if a blue replied here and said “Hey we’ve submitted this list to our engineers and development team and they’re considering them”

Imagine that level of community interaction. I’d feel like a kid again.

1 Like

All of these suggestions are great and would not in any way ruin the authenticity of the original game. Good job!

1 Like

I was talking about this with a friend today. I’m not asking for a lot of changes, but some kind of skill bar like console has seems reasonable.

1 Like

tbh they just need to add auto boot afk’s.
if someone isnt actively for 10min just boot em out of game.

or do it the PoE way…sell specific tabs for specific item types. gems, runes, jewels, uniques, potions, etc.

I fully agree with this

1 Like

I would support monetization like this if I actually trusted Blizzard to take that money and re-invest it into their games instead of Bobby’s yachts.

I like a lot of these actually.

One other is maybe get some item filtering UX support like PoE has. Where you can adjust the background colors and borders around unique / rare items.

Another one I’d like is one of the ways they can fix the UW exploits. Have aggro check on mobs associated to the viewport. So it doesn’t matter if the player is on 16:9 or 21:9 the mobs aggro when they show up on the screen. That would also fix the annoying problem with mobs aggroing offscreen below your viewport.

Added a few more items. I don’t expect Blizz to acknowledge my post at all, but I wish they would acknowledge somewhere (on any forum or social media) that they’re still working on the game. I don’t want the game to turn into a live service/GaaS product like so many games are now, but I’m truly hope it doesn’t become abandonware either.

Correct me if they’ve fixed this, but doesn’t swapping difficulties reroll maps? It did in the original.

An actual option would be nice of course, though.

It still does this in D2R. People still in Normal would have to use the TCP/IP to reset the map, which is gone now.

Can’t you also delete the map file? Clunky I know, but it would force the game to make a new one.

Tbh they’ve probably already moved on to another project. D2R already in maintenance mode.

1 Like