LF Small-Medium Group of D2 Vets

Looking for D2 clan of mature players with a pretty solid grasp of the game.

Ideal clan size - around 10-20 active members.

I play both online and offline, softcore or hc, all classes and simply looking to join a group that enjoys playing D2:R. Fresh ladder starts or one-off HC ironman runs are activities I would look to participate in.

Hell Reapers is a mature gaming clan that was founded March 6, 2002. Hell Reapers fell apart June 2008. Hell Reapers at that point restarted July 3, 2008 under the new name Heaven’s Redemption(hence the HR name still). Heaven’s Redemption ran until spring of 2013. Several of the older Hell Reapers members have returned for Diablo 2: Resurrected and have decided to start the clan back up under the original clan name Hell Reapers September of 2021.

Over the years we have supported multiple games ranging from Diablo 2, World of Warcraft, Diablo 3, & Guild Wars. However, our bread and butter has always been Diablo 2.

We currently only support Diablo 2 Resurrected on the Americas realm. If you like a mature gaming clan that does not support cheating and some online buddies to game with. We are the clan for you. We support players of all skill levels from beginner to advanced.

Please message me on my b-net account for a discord invite to apply for the clan. Enigma#1576

If you have any questions let me know. P.S. We have cookies! :slight_smile:

Thanks

PerfectEnigma