LF Help with UBRS

My friend and I (Smiter and Sorc) are trying to get our first charms from UBRS today. We unsuccessfully attempted them last week as the 2 of us, but were a bit undergeared and had issues with the summoned adds.

We’re looking for someone, preferably a Barb who can buff us with shouts and Leap to keep adds away. As this will be our first Charms, we’re looking for someone who is willing to help who doesn’t want/need the charms.

We’re currently farming up the keys and would like to give this another go here shortly.

1 Like

Hi, I can help you! Feel free to add and message me.

Hoost07#1211

1 Like

Upper Black Rock Spire? Just kidding. I seen the abbreviation and that’s the first thing I thought of.

1 Like

Hey if anyone is interested in joining our discord we have about 30 members. It helps keep track of baal runs, chaos runs, questions, MFing, questing and much more. Just a chill community to always find a game! Add me and PM if interested! L4wR3nc3#1408

I’ll boost you for free. Also, sorcs are terrible for ubers. Better off doing it alone than going with a sorc. Your friend should roll a summon necro or another smiter if yall wanna go together.

Westwest#31581

I appreciate all of the offers for help. We we’re able to get it done twice as the 2 of us this time. Thanks all!