LF a seriously casual group 😁

Basically I want to find the equivalent of a static in ffxiv a group of people that do runs at specific times during a week and randomly as we get time. I play this game all the times on soft core. Will eventually transition to some hardcore.

I’m a no expectations old school gamer in my 40s. I like all arpgs and shame none of them.

I like farming and doing content deeply but I like doing it a fun comfortable way.

My main is a wind druid and a javazon as a backup right now. They’re both in hell only druid has killed Baal.

I’d like to find 3 or so ppl to farm and do runs with and rush/level new toons as we need/want to.

I’m a big believer in sharing loot :grin:

Carnifex#1313 on Battle.net and Qarnifex#2003 in discord.

1 Like

Sounds fun, I’m interested. I started mainly with SP but I’m hoping the server issues get ironed out and I can crank through with more MP toons. Currently mucking around with a L43 Avenger (Bonesnap).

1 Like

Must teach me this fun and comfortable way JDsteel#1574

1 Like

Hey if anyone is interested in joining our discord we have about 30 members. It helps keep track of baal runs, chaos runs, questions, questing and much more. Just a chill community to always find a game! Add me and PM if interested! L4wR3nc3#1408

Sniping other people’s LFG threads is a bad look. :unamused:

How come? Everyone is welcome everywhere just gives opportunity for more players in the mix! But I apologize.