Level 75 hammerdin Squishy

I have finally beaten Baal Hell all on Solo yesterday.

My Items were:
Helm - Nef Sol Ith “Radiance”
Weapon - Tal Thul Ort Amn “Spirit”
Shield - Tal Thul Ort Amn “Spirit”
Chest - Nef Lum “Smoke”
Amulet - 50% Cold Resist, 16% Resist to Fire, Lightning and Poison
Ring1 - Faster Cast Rate +10%
Ring2 - Faster Cast Rate +10%
Boots - Waterwalk - 20% Faster Walk/Run, +203% Enchanced Defense, +15 Dex, +58 Life
Gloves - Half Freeze Duration, Poison Length Reduced by 25%
Belt - Faster Hit Recovery +17%

Mercenary - Rogue (No to Polearm Merc becoz that’s how I want it) on TirTalAmn Edge Bow

• Chest and Helm are all Resistance Gear

I don’t know why you’re struggling.

By lvl 75 your hammer, vigor, conc, should all be maxed, and blessed aim should be close. one point in the prereqs (don’t waste extra in holy shield yet), and one point in redemption (it’ll be level 5 with dual spirits) to heal after fights-- don’t underestimate the value of that.

Merc should be act 2 nightmare defensive, with holy freeze and insight (mine’s in a partizan). Forget prayer, defiance, might, etc. When you are doing 13K and have every piece of godly gear you can dream of, then maybe a different merc. But it’s muuuuuuch harder to solo Hell without HF merc.

Pretty standard fight sequence for me is: vigor to rush in and activate enemies, then fall back right behind my merc; switch to concentration and start spamming hammers; move as necessary to hit leftovers.

If the fight goes poorly, I stick vigor back on and GTFO. Merc usually comes with me pretty quickly.

After fight, redemption for the bodies and then recast holy shield. Sometimes I fall back and activate redemption and go back in, first. Just depends.

All my resistances are maxed except fire, which is admittedly garbage at around 44%. I used a four socketed base 25% resist all paladin shield to make Spirit; figured i’d remake with a higher base when I find it. My armor is Goldskin.

Act 2 was a PITA bc there are a lot of enclosed spaces, that’s where HF really made alll the difference. When you’re running around w/vigor and they’re slowed, they might as well be statues. Act 3 is a joke so far, but I do expect the Council to be tough.

Use charge and vigor.

Just in case you didn’t know or it wasn’t explained already. You use conc aura w hammers. Blessed aim points are just for synergy dmg. You never have it active.

replace Nat for Lore into something with reasonable good def
Smoke is fine
Belt … 2 options here a) craft caster belt with FCR +resists b) there tones of set/unique belts with +res all that are dirt cheap
Ammi - gamble until you get some rare +1 Paladin Skills +resists or craft one +1 Pala skills + FCR
Gloves - do yourself a favor get magefists or frostburn
Boots - any boots +dual resist and FRW will do a trick (gambling is your friend)
What you are looking is getting as close as possible to maxing out your resist, staying at 75+FCR (however you get it but generally 2spirit + crafter caster ammi + crafted caster belt will get you numbers)
You also looking to keep you block rate with Holy Shield up = 75%
Another good idea would be having merc with Holy Freeze Aura