Legit Multiboxing D2R

Are people getting banned for multiboxing?

It seems you are quite dense. And you told be to put away my box of crayons…:frowning:

Yes. People that multibox using process explorer are getting banned.
People that use virtualization or multiple physical machines are not.

Lazy people will always try to cut corners.
/P8 is easily obtainable without having to pay for multiple accounts or using software that might get you banned.
You just go in the game and join a split mf game. Or join a clan. Or go on a discord and find some people.
That’s what us legit players do. We don’t try to rig the system.
Also…don’t forget about single player.
Thank god the developers will never bring /p8 to battlenet.

1 Like

I didn’t ask if people were getting banned for using a process explorer.

I asked if people were getting banned for multiboxing.

You call me dense but can’t answer a simple question.

Let’s try this again. Are people getting banned for multiboxing?

You are beyond hope. I see logical syllogisms are not your strong point.

There are 3 methods to multibox:
1 gets you banned.
2 don’t get you banned.
The logical conclusion that result from the two above statements is that multiboxing can get you banned.

here you have a old topic on the forum

and blizzard update rule

You keep saying things like I’m “beyond hope” or that I’m “quite dense” yet you can’t answer a simple question because you know you will prove yourself wrong, so you continue to obfuscate.

What about multiboxing gets you banned?

1 Like

When you do it other than using VMs or physical machines, of course. :))

Instead of trying to cut corners and also spent a lot of money on multiple licenses and risk being banned…how about you play the game as intended!?

1 Like

You’re not a legit user though?

This is so much dishonesty - you are a proven heavy d2jsp/fg user & multiboxer.

So you literally do what you say should never be allowed? Yeahhh “legit” player. Aka abuser that always wants to stay ontop.

Keep at it liar. Your day will come

Can you present that proof, hysteric troll? I am genuinely intrigued what you’ll put forward.

I don’t use jsp and have never used it. And multiboxer? :))) When I constantly warn people not to cut corners trying to multibox and play the game as intended?

You just show how disconnected from reality you are. Nobody is taking you seriously when you foam around the mouth during your diatribes.
You live in your own make believe reality, governed by conspiracies. Everyone is out to get you. It’s always something/somebody that’s stops you from flourishing. The cabal is out to get you. I advise you not to skip taking your meds.

I warmly recommend you not to make threats on public forums, dude.

1 Like

In other words, nothing about multiboxing gets you banned. Other things get you banned, but multiboxing does not.

So once again, your comment was pointless.

1 Like

No. You perfectly understand. Multiboxing using process explorer gets you banned.
But you are just to childish and immature to admit an obvious thing.
Grow up, troll!

Multiboxing has nothing to do with getting banned. You keep saying this as if it’s somehow connected, which it isn’t.

Using your ridiculous logic, breaking into someone’s house to watch their TV will get you arrested therefore watching TV will get you arrested.

So I will ask the question again.

Will multiboxing get you banned?

Keep in mind that I’m not asking you if using process explorer get you banned. I’m not asking if breaking some other aspect of the ToS along with multiboxing will get you banned.

I am asking will multiboxing get you banned.

Do you understand this simple question? Can you answer this simple question without adding an extra qualifier to it?

Do you know what’s childish and immature? Making a stupid comment that is absolutely false then arguing to avoid admitting you made a stupid comment that is absolutely false. This is what internet kids do. It’s like they think admitting they made a stupid comment will end their life, so they argue a lost point.

3 Likes

It might…especially if you do it using process explorer.
So yes…multi boxing can get you banned.

I get it that you want to confirm to yourself that multiboxing is all right. But it’s really a very risky approach. Don’t cut corners.

As I previously mentioned, I personally know players in discords that got banned for multiboxing. And warned them not to do it, as I do to you. It is empirical evidence. It happened and it might happen to you. Just understand this…it’s not hard. Multiboxing can and might get you banned if you don’t do it using virtualization or multiple physical boxes. Do it on your own risk.

I truly don’t understand why people are willing to pay hard cash and buy multiple licenses when it’s so easy to find people with who to split farm…

In your case I get it why it’s hard. I recommend you being less antisocial. :vulcan_salute:

people will always try to circumvent the rules and then come to the forums complaining they wrongfully got banned :smiley:

1 Like

Stop pretending you’re only doing it for exp

Sounds like using process explorer gets you banned, not multiboxing. So once again, you are wrong.

I don’t need to. I don’t associate my manhood to playing a video game. I do think players8 should be implemented since people can legally multibox… and by legally, I mean no one has ever gotten banned multiboxing.

You know players that were doing something illegal in conjunction with multiboxing which got them banned.

Murdering someone while multiboxing D2R, then getting arrested for murder does not mean people that multibox will be arrested for murder.

Only an idiot can’t tell the difference. :wink:

The same reason they get on the internet, say ignorant things then try to defend their ignorant comment with more ignorance. :wink:

I don’t play D2R to be social. I leave the house for that.

If I do feel the need to be social in games, it’s in a game made to be social like an MMO. Not a game where people copy and paste “ballrun18”, run into a portal, get free exp while pretending to help and praying they click on loot fast enough, then copy and paste “baalrun19” and call that being social.

Your compulsion to be right doesn’t change the reality: multiboxing can get you banned, so I recommend to only try it on your own risk.
Remember: it’s ok to be wrong. This is the path towards progress.

Too bad that /p8 will never come to Battlenet, so don’t put your hopes up!

I recommend you to try to hone your logical and debating skills. There is a lot to improve. Other than that, I wish you all the best.

I’m perfectly fine being wrong. This isn’t one of those examples. I also don’t generally argue a wrong point just to avoid admitting I’m wrong.

Since multiboxing isn’t against the ToS, zero people people have been banned for multiboxing, therefore you are wrong and just don’t have the character to admit it.

I have no hopes… it’s a video game. It’s just something that makes sense since people already have access to it.

Says the guy that thinks getting banned for process explorer is getting banned for multiboxing.

Try to wrap your head around this. I told you logical syllogisms are not your strong point, but this is really not hard.
What was the reason people used process explorer in the first place? —> To multibox.
Thus…these people got banned for multiboxing in a way not permitted by blizzard.
All the above statements are true no matter how you twist it.
On the other hand, the only official mention regarding multiboxing clearly mentions that the Relevant product to witch this refers is Wow.

Having this in mind, that we don’t know with certitude what position they have to multiboxing in D2R, it is reasonable to say multiboxing could expose yourself to a ban and should be avoided. It might not…but it could, depending on how you achieve it.