Legacy Ladder Reset

Hello Blizzard Team! We’re all patiently waiting for a ladder reset for d2 legacy :stuck_out_tongue:

Could we possibly get an announcement about this pleaseeeee? It’s killing me

10 Likes

Yup, that would most definitely be appreciated.

1 Like

I’m not sure why they’re not announcing it… No one wants to play d4 because it’s a crap game with no economy and trading - lame

1 Like

They usually announce it a few days before it takes place.

1 Like

Last time was 3 days warning. Diablo II Legacy Ladder Reset - December 2022
They tend to favour Thursdays or Fridays, but like the people who manage other people’s money say, “Past performance is not a reliable indication of future performance.” - I suspect never more true than when it comes to managing non-fee paying 20+ year old games.

1 Like

Where is it? Should be up by now.

They forgot about us. RIP D2

1 Like

Some old farts still waiting for reset, please make it happen. All day long checking in just to see if there is any update. Already dropped my gear. Eager to start again.

1 Like

I would REALLY love it if they reset the ladder.

1 Like

i thought it would be June 15th, but I had my doubts with the release of D4 on June 6th.

I also heard it was the 15th of June some months ago. Stayed away and came back yesterday to see … nadda was done!

Why don’t they make money off us then? I would pay $5 to take part in every ladder reset.

Then they can Hype it up and announce it long before the time. And make it every 3 months and give the first 3 (or first 10) to Lvl 90 a cash prize. (Not Lvl 99…cause the Bots will always win)

This will have much more people taking part.

It would be crazy exiting…I just love the first 3 days of a reset…best time ever…why not recreate it more often?

Agreed, the community is awaiting the ladder reset!

Where is our RESET BLIZZ?!?!? Pez pop out the woodwork.

Due to few past ladder resets, I guess we can have reset around 20th.

Maybe there are no more resets. RIP D2 Legacy?

I suspect all the blues that can manage a reset are working on keeping D4 up and running for the first few weeks.
Fingers crossed for 22nd/23rd June.

i really thought it was gonna be announced today… wild

It would be nice to get some kind of update. Any kind of update. Anything from, “Yeah, D2L is on the backburner with no timeframe while all our resources are poured into D4 … to Yeah, we’re in talks to never reset D2L again.” Anything at all would be cool, but Blizzard’s not cool, apparently.

Blizzard has not been engaging in this forum, since D2r was released. They will post a new ladder reset thread once it is upon us and then you will not hear from them again for 6 months.
Don’t think this has much to do with D4.

is today the day for an announcement? I sure hope so!

Please make an announcement.
The D2 LOD ladder reset is still fun!