Leaving classic unaddressed

Bumping up…

We are still here Blizz

1 Like

patch 2.4 and no changes for us !!!

damn i saw the patch release today and to my suprise nothing for classic

damn after almost 20 years i think im gonna drop diablo and blizz all together… sad really.

That thought is nott only with you mate :frowning:

after almost 20 years i think im gonna drop diablo and blizz all together… sad really.

isnt it obvious they just want to kill whats left of classic so they can get rid of it?
they move all of the posts to bug report which they never read… this IS NOT A BUG its an intended feature made by someone who cant think thru a decision

I would say: what for they did this resurrected thing if they want to kill it?

It was better to leave the old D2 version and focus on D4 ( maybe this will be a better game).

idk but looking at these messages and ignoring them is not a good look on the devs

It’s funny because someone or just no logic system flagged my post to remove as spam.

Does this mean that it is the only way how Blizz can respond to the community?

1 Like

It’s a bug forum. If you want changes you have to post it to the normal forum. Here are players that really find bugs and your bump and bump make it really hard for the devs. You are spamming other problems away. And posting 4 times „bump“ is spam.

1 Like

it was posted in the normal forum, the post was moved here by the staff.

what problem is more important than a portion of the player base not being able to see a single game?

it needs to be bumped because not a single dev, or staff member has commented on the problem SINCE DAY 1.

instead of fixing the problem, or even mentioning it they are banning people who post about it and moving the posts to places that the devs never visit… its almost like they have an agenda

You see… I’m not able to post 4 posts in a row because you can make only 3 of them.

If you don’t know the problem why are you saying something here?

If no one bumps this up this thread will be at the bottom of this forum and will be forgotten.

Am I spamming other problems away? And for your problem which is mentioned here is not a problem or what? I’m just trying to refresh this thread with a few days break between posts and I will do it till this game go down and no one will play it anymore because of the Devs, Blizz, and others who don’t have the guts to answer to us about our problems in Diablo Classic.

Best,

From a Blizzard Community Manager, Writing a good bug report:

Ground Rules

• Feedback is NOT a bug. Anything related to feedback, class balance, boss suggestions, etc. belongs in another forum.
  • We read every single thread that is posted on this forum. However, we will not always respond to every thread. If you do not get a blue response, please DO NOT bump posts. We will ignore and possibly delete any post that simply says “Bump” or demands a response from a Blizzard poster.
  • When reporting a bug, please make a thread for each bug you find. Threads that contain multiple bugs are difficult to manage, especially if we are unable to reproduce any of them on our end.
  • Please use the Search feature to search the forum and see what bugs are posted. If you have a duplicate thread, we will lock it and point you to the current thread where the bug is being discussed.
  • Please specify which character on your account experienced the issue you are reporting.
  • Finally, please only discuss bugs within the threads. Avoid off topic discussions or other things not related to the bug in the thread. Don’t use bug report threads as a platform for discussing game balance, design, or to provide feedback or other subjective opinions about the game.

All Blizzard (Bug Report) Forums work this way. This is what @Baumsi is referring to.

this was never posted in the bug report forums it was MOVED here by staff… this is not a bug we are speaking of it is an intentional aspect of the game.

do you not understand we are being ignored? even when llama asked the devs about classic they just brushed it off like nothing ever happened

i will bump these until im either banned completely or the game is gone.

1 Like

I’m NOT talking about this THREAD.

I’m talking about GuessWho’s comments and Baumsi’s response to GuessWho.

Do whatever you want.  

ok sounds good bud

this is still a huge problem effecting the game

Is everyone from here left and leave hope alone? Or do we start waiting for what Microsoft does?

at this point im just coming back to bump out of principle… i want to see of someone ever responds. i know staff/mods are reading this because they always move my posts to bug reports when its not even a BUG its an intended “feature” that is broken.

this has been broken and not commented on since release day…

Hello,

Any news? Something will be changed?

nope, still no response.
still moving posts to bug report even tho its not a bug

sent some attention to → Whirlwind is Super Buggy [Video]

aswell pls