Lag spikes in online mode

Hi, the internet does not seem to contain any bug reports related to lag spikes (ping going from normal to 1000+) since october.
I have been experiencing these for a while now. I believe since patch 2.3?
I have since upgraded to win 11, updated drivers, router firmware (even though the same happens on 4g hotspot from my phone). I have checked my hosts file and flushed DNS etc.
It is practically unplayable as I am being rubberbanded around. It comes in spikes and happens throughout the day(s).
I would like to know if I am alone with this or others have it as well these days (2022).
I have tried the popular solution of killing the battle net Launcher app in the back ground and setting the priority of the D2R task to high/real time but to no avail.

I have been experiencing what you described in the last two days, however only mornings (I play on the Europe realm).

You are not alone. I have the same issue and have tried the regular stuff with no success. I have the same issue on both europe and America servers. I have high end win11 gaming computer with stable and fast network that works perfectly in other games. This problem occured for me after patch 2.3

Could it be related to Windows 11? Im guessing most people still use Win10.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.