Ladder. WTT 5ed AP fortitude for Lo+

I have 5 ed ArchonPlate fortitude with 1.5 life per level and all res 29 , total defense 1616. Want to trade it because repair cost is bit too much for me to handle. Lemme know if anyone want to do this trade, thanks :slight_smile:
dunstheater#1902

not going to afford it, but just saying that’s a near perfect roll so you should fetch waaaay more than a Lo I feel. free bump :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up zhongli :wink: . How much more is it in your opinion aside from Lo itself?

not sure, but looking at recent trades it seems at least a Sur. the first one is DS and non-superior, same roll sold for Sur. second one is not sup either, lower life roll, sold for Sur. I would guess Sur to 2x Lo range? but really not an expert here

https://traderie.com/diablo2resurrected/product/2435457251/recent?prop_Platform=PC&prop_Mode=softcore&prop_Ladder=true&prop_ethereal=false&prop_425Min=1&prop_438Min=125&prop_441Min=28

Hmm okay. Pricing seems tricky though hahah. I’m thinking of Lo and 2 ohm though, thoughts?

Great rolls! I know the gold cost is crazy on superiors but don’t forget you can also use the cube recipe to fully repair it. 1 Ral and you’re good to go again.

1 Like

Yeah i know, I’m just lazy to collect the rals though haha. And it’s not so convenient for me to take armor, cube it and etc (aka I’m lazy) . Just want that 1 repair all button to rule it all :face_in_clouds:

Interested… 2x Lo… or Sur I can do.
Ingame now.
CleanLX#1524

EDIT.
Sorry, just noticed ladder… no can do.

For the same reason I never make runeword on superior base except for merc or bows.

2 Likes

I recomend makeing a gold pick barb and u would never care about gold in this game again.
Anyways i courious about the price. I have a 13ed ap 30 all res fort on my foh/smite paly but never tought in selling it.
Anyways free bump. Good Lucky

Well, you can use the cube and a single Ral to repair it, no other cost.
Edit: it seems you know that method, so please ignore.

@cleanLX: yeah unfortunately I’m still on ladder currently :frowning:

@bigleaf: indeed. I tried only on this one and kinda regret it now haha

@DarkkillerBR: I haven’t build a gold barb yet so gold still a bit of an issue for me. I was initially use fortitude on my physical bowazon but then switch it to infinity spearzon build, which means always in close combat and get hit often (I don’t spend points on avoid, dodge and etc). Foh/smite has that holy shield i believe, so you’re not that often to get hit because of high defense. And Thanks for the bump :slight_smile:

@MrBigHead: no worries, all good haha

another way to think about it, the price is a matter of how much effort/time you put in

if you sell low, it would be a quick sell, and you pick the buyer who’s there at the most convenient time for you (because many people would like to buy)

if you get the right buyer to pay high, then you’d need to wait for the buyer to appear, and be there ready for trade when the buyer is (because many others may want to sell too)

somewhere in the middle, you decide how much you want to farm vs trade vs anything else

I tried to trade in game though, listing for Lo and Ohm. One person tried to rip me off so i cancel the trade, and he immediately quits the game haha.

Had I not heard that this forti should worth more than a Lo I probably listed this as it is (which i will regret it for later).

Anyway, I’m still keeping it for now. Prolly, later someone will buy it with Lo+ :face_in_clouds: