Ladder?!?!?! where is it? where's the comms?

PD2 announced Season 4 ladder recently
Have Blizzard announced Season 1 ladder yet? almost a month after launch?
Why do Blizzard do this kind of stuff with their games?

How many people bored of the game waiting for the ladder to come out have already quit? I can’t even remember the last time I launched this game, I have no interest playing softcore like most people who play ladder

What’s up Blizzard? Why is it so hard?

All my friends are talking about battlefield 2042 coming out soon & D2 remastered really was the nail in the coffin for me with Blizzard.
I’ve loved this game since it came out, I played from launch & remember the graphics being so amazing & how they lagged my computer all those years ago.
I’ve played thousands of hours on this game & this remastered edition is just a joke. It had potential, but no ladder, still? no simple communication skills for the customers? A buggy lobby? the bugs don’t get fixed? Not only that but the lobby is horrible.

Why do Blizzard do this? & why don’t they care?
RIP Blizzard

1 Like

People like to rip on complainers but the squeaky wheel gets the oil. Without all the complaining we would not have gotten the communication post earlier today.

That said, I don’t anticipate ladder for at least another month. I just hope they don’t completely neglect it like they did for reforged. Do they even have their ladder yet?

3 Likes

with a daily servers shutdown? Are you serious?
Go play PD2 I guess…

haha yea i guess right now is pretty much the worst moment to start the ladder …

Who cares? The game just came out. It’s the same fresh economy. Ladder is literally on the bottom of the priorities right now.

3 Likes

The remake is less than 3-weeks old, what is PD2? There is no need for a ladder probably for a couple months. Y’all wanna rush everything. Plus they have far larger issues than a stupid ladder.

1 Like

true that, mate! No difference with a ladder actually.

1 Like

No.
The game passed it’s beta phase. The game was launched officially.
It should not be launched with advertised features missing, it’s a huge sign of incompetence.

The servers being as instable as they were or are if they still are, that is another sign of incompetence. Do you think the game is resource/bandwidth intensive for a company with many millions of dollars? Do you think the free server mod groups would have the same ongoing issues? especially if they had millions to get by? I highly doubt it & they actively work to fix issues straight away, they don’t just leave them for months and months.

Is the ladder out yet?
Are there any comms out yet to give a date to expect it?
A lack of communication is another sign of incompetence.

[homer disappearing into the bushes with a blizzard logo on his face.gif]

blizzard got everyone’s money and the people who charged back their purchases are long gone. we’re all alone, this is the game now and in 8 months some random intern who blizzard forgot to fire will send the tweet that ladder is coming soon

1 Like

LMAO people here think Blizzard are going to make improvements to this broken & half finished game
There is no sub guys… they are not going to get any new people showing interest in buying the game, why would they? They don’t even have the ladder out still
You think they’re going to make changes to the game as time goes on? or that they care about the server issues? haha

Hey guys, I have a box of air & it’s worth ONE MILLION DOLLARS!! I’ll sell it to you for just ten thousand though, let me know if you’re interested. The box isn’t included with the purchase either, but I can deliver the air free of charge.

Technically we are currently in a beta testing “ladder” without the leaderboard shown😆

1 Like

this is the wierd thing. new ladder essentially means just new economy and all characters wiped. we’re in a full ladder season but just the leaderboards (which 99% of people will never see their names on so it’s kind of unimportant). like even all ladder rune recipes and cube recipes are activated. we’re playing in ladder season one by all metrics… dunno why people want ladder season 2, it’s just the literal exact same gameplay but now you’re level 1 again and a leaderboard you’ll never be on

LOL this same guy if ladder launched right now would be complaining about the queue times the game crashes and the rollbacks making it so he can’t compete on the ladder leaderboards.

1 Like

If you don’t understand playing the ladder then why bother even commenting about it?
You may as well go critique some rocket scientists about why they want to make new rockets when the first rocket was already made in 400BC

@AnxiousDavid

Of course I would, why wouldn’t I? It’s absolutely pathetic that these issues are even occurring still.
So because Blizzard are incompetent with hosting and servicing their game, this means features that were advertised as part of the game shouldn’t ever come out?

That is fantastic isn’t it. Do you think they’re working hard to fix the stability issues? Gosh I bet they are flat out right now right as we speak, working hard & losing sleep to make sure the problems fixed for everyone thats already given them money & aren’t paying any subscription service, I’m sure they’re really working extremely hard to deliver an outcome that’ll make us all very happy

How long has it been since launch now? Maybe they’ll get it fixed next month :D? maybe next year? When do you think? We don’t even have any comms regarding the launch of the ladder, so if the theory is that the ladder isn’t out due to the horrendous quality of the servers, then the lack of comms should indicate that they have no intention of doing anything to resolve those issues

You know what, I realise I am wrong. How exciting! I’m wrong to criticize blizzard & be annoyed that they ripped me off with their half-hearted release of a game better than anything they have the ability to create anymore & I am sure they will get it up and running in no time :slight_smile:

Great job Blizzard, sorry for ever doubting you guys, I know how much you all care about your customers!

P.S. Please add an option to allow me to add my pronouns on the forum the way that all your staff get to with Twitter, I feel like I’m being discriminated against by not being able to disclose that information

Been waiting 2 years for Warcraft Reforged to get a ladder. The last promise was 1 year ago. This all sounds very familiar.

L M A O
I didn’t get that game, but you’ve hit the nail on the head

Good luck to everyone thinking the server stability issues will ever be resolved, or the game will ever have any meaningful changes ever made to it
We all got scammed hard.

lmao stop pretending like when they release ladder you wont come crawling back doesnt matter how long it takes, then you’ll quit within a month and cry for the next 5 months about a new ladder season

I won’t be coming back, I have no interest at all to play this game anymore, nor to ever support Blizzard with anything they ever launch in the future
This was the final Blizzard failure for me

They won’t be releasing the ladder
I’ll come back next year some time to bump this thread again to laugh about it

Blizzard are going to fix the remaining bugs of the game and overhaul the server before launching the season. Season One will be started before this Christmas.

how long did you expect to wait for a ladder by the way? you can consider the current game ladder season 0 since it has all ladder features. the only difference is theres no leaderboard to see who can get away with botting the longest