Ladder Start....!?

Hey,

did anyone know´s when the Ladder will be get startet?

I play just a bit for testing right now. Game feels ok, but a littlebit “slower” then in the good old Days ^^

Now iam waiting for ladder start…Any information?

THX

2 Likes

Yes…but When!?? iam waiting and Waiting…

When they fixed the crashing, freezing, server disconnects etc…so best guess the year 2525.

2 Likes

They’ll announce ladder after they fix the random crashes.

2 Likes

Wait untill they fix these bad issues.

1 Like

I hope they don’t start the ladder until they stabilize the game.

1 Like

Any new Informations???

Anything o_o

I heard Reforged doesnt even have ladder, is this True :open_mouth:

if they waiting till game fixed before ladder, prepare to wait a LONG time…

They have fully admitted they dont fully understand the complexity of the game creation / joining code and how it fully connects to everything else. Thats why they left it as is and just threw paint “over top”

david brevik is like one of the only people who would actually fully understand it, and they never once reached out to him for help, and he has stated now, that because of how they stone walled him and never even tried to talk to him once during production of the game, he doesnt want to come in and fix stuff for them. They should have hired him as a consultant, but they CHOOSE not to.

They are applying bandages over bandages. Everything they doing is fixing sympotoms and not the root cause.

From reading interviews from devs about the production of this game, I actually doubt they have the ability to fix it, I honestly think they need to start over from ground up instead of using dated code.

I’m almost %100 positive this is also why the game is crashing a lot for many people. Because of how they recycled old code from the late 1999’s back when servers, infrastructure, and literally everything on the internet operated differently.

they are literally stuck trying to fix this. Everything they try, breaks something else. Then when they fix that, something else goes. All because they using recycled code they dont %100 know inside and out.

2 Likes

ARE YOU KIDDING?

WITH THE SERVER ISSUES AND ONE WRONG SPELLING IN A JOIN GAME OR RUN IS OVER, YOU MUST WAIT 2 MINUTES!

SEASON WILL NOT BE OUT FOR MONTHS!@

2 Likes

man what you said rsonates with me. Ive been running baal runs for a week and I have leveled ONCE.

Longest streak was 4 baal games in a row before ISSUE HAS OCCURRED

2 Likes

The only thing i wish to know about ‘‘Seasonal/Ladder’’ , if there’s going to be a SSF option.

I seriously doubt SSF option will ever be done.

Sooo many bugs and other issues to be fixed first.

I would say 2023. apparently one person works on D2R, 1 hour per week.