Ladder Season when?

I am waiting for ladder before I play. We were told ladder would be coming out shortly after release. Any official update? Will D3 and D2R ladder seasons be offset from one another?

The latest word on ladder is pinned at the top of the forum:

1 Like

I would like to think they would do them at different times because they are 2 completely different games and 2 completely different fan bases. Not alot of d2 players even play d3 or even like it as a game.

1 Like

when is the dang ladder starting!! this is just dumb. almost 2 months and nothing from anyone. no need to fix the servers now everyone has left… give us a firm date please.

1 Like

WAR3:R’s first ladder still hasn’t arrived. I think D2R’s ladder will come by the year 2044.

1 Like

i dont understand why the GM’s community manager hell anyone from Blizzard never tells us anything. the only reason alot of people bought this is to play ladder. #Blizardcs #forgotplayers #noonecaresaboutus

1 Like

with all the issues going on with servers i bet we dont see ladder anytime soon.

1 Like

You get ladder items? :wink:

But I can understand the desire we all have for the real ladder to start.

1 Like

I think blizzard is a little busy renaming McCree at the moment…

I just want to have a board in non ladder with the highest toons. But that might show a lot of sorcs and Hdins botting in private games xD