Ladder Season 3: What class will your first character be?

Are you rolling a Druid or an Amazon?

1 Like

:thinking: Thought there were 7 classes. Another ā€œDev Leakā€?

I think Iā€™ll be starting with a Barb.
That or Mr. Party Friendly - Paladin. Conviction ftw.

1 Like

i think im starting druid actually, i canā€™t force myself to relevel something i already have 90+ in non ladder, and i dont have a druid yet - - elemental seems fun to level as, and werewolf has a ton of possibilities gear wise

3 Likes

Multishot Bowzon
Hustle Bow / Harmony + Treachery
It will be insane!!!

2 Likes

Just be a Sorc or Pally, I am sure they will get +85 skills at lvl 8

Hustle will open up more end game bow options but casters will still be the meta. Good to see bowzons finally getting more love.

1 Like

that really depens on the patch notes
if the mosaic runewords has a higher % to keep charges i might start out with a sin
otherwise well no clue yet :smile:

2 Likes

We do speedrun group, I do barbarian, but we have also druid.

1 Like

Bowazon :sunglasses::bow_and_arrow:
Looking forward to it :+1:

2 Likes

I am not sure what Iā€™ll start, maybe a Necro. Maybe a zon. My gut says to start a sorc but man Iā€™m tired of starting a sorc.

2 Likes

I wonā€™t play because I donā€™t want to delete one of my chars, or my last mules.
So, should I change my mind, the first class Iā€™ll play will be

ā€œHeartbreaking char deletorā€

This is a class that needs no gear, itā€™s extremly efficient and can kill any other char in the game in a matter of seconds. Blizzard has a way to make us play it, by limiting strongly char slots for season players. :stuck_out_tongue:

I wont play next ld w/o huge changes.

1 Like

gonna be the ā€˜outlierā€™ here:

of course Iā€™m starting a sorc :)))

1 Like

Pal ā†’ 99
Depending how much ladder is left Ama, Necro or Druid ā†’ 99

I am thinking of doing a frenzy barb this season and taking advantage of the hustle runeword

Noneā€¦

No stacking

No endgame content

No immunity rework

no synergy rework

no unique rework

No 1.10 runeword nerfs

1 Like

Iā€™m also waiting on the patch notes. The runewords donā€™t particularly interest me. I canā€™t believe thatā€™s it and am holding out hope that there is some new features on ladder that will make it an easy choice.

I may play some builds on non-ladder with sunders Iā€™m bringing from ladder.

1 Like

Sorc is too good with teleport.
However, I might go for druid, ama or assa

Sorc is the way. You cannot beat it as your first character to get through the game, then farm the basic items to build up. With TZ and Sunder, it opened up alot more avenueā€™s, but I will still make a barb second to farm trav and likely a zon this time to farm cows just to mix things up.
Other than that I plan to make either a necro or a druid this ladder, depending on what items I find for each.

1 Like

This would make my first Ladder since D2R (and in over 10 years). Iā€™m not burned out on Sorc anymore, so probably a good ole Sorc. Not much of a fan of Blizzard though, I wish Orb was better. I could go for a Conviction based Pally instead.

Awaiting Patch Notes though, I wouldnā€™t mind trying something more novel.

1 Like