Just lost all char online

just happened to me as well. 24 hours of no playtime due to the ‘character already in a game on the server.’ error. That eventually got fixed, then while I attempted to join a game I got ‘character is not found on the server,’ and it seems all my characters are now gone.

battlenet: excalibur#1891
character: moirane
NA

Please Please Please get your ish together blizz.

my character was deleted as well

My 3 characters are missing as well… Hope it’s temporary and they reappear back… :crossed_fingers:

Same here. All gone… :pensive:

Same, had 20 hours no play… finally get to NM and on a roll. then loose them :stuck_out_tongue:

Same. Game booted me back to start screen and character is gone. Have tried logging all the way out of battle.net and back, nothing.

Same, here. Trying to not worry about it too much, but It’s definitely a cause for concern.

1 Like

Similar thing happened to me, played a bit this morning, everything fine. Came back a few minutes ago, blank character page. Could be the ongoing maintenance at the moment.

ALL GONE, BYE BYE CHARACTURES :frowning:

Please Fix This Blizz
WickedWookie#11168

Same issue happened to me about 5 minutes ago, went to join a game and it said it could not find this character on the server. Went out of lobby, and everyone is gone from my character list.

Same here … Wtf …
Hope Blizzard will do a restore ! (or sync theirs servers !)

Add me to the list. After yet another crash, logged back in to my character being gone.

1 Like

There are server maintenance going on now.

Might be related to the issues.

1 Like

Just logged in… every character gone not just the low levels I had. The 24 I was playing last night and my 50+.

Yep, there’s a maintenance atm so probably that was the cause.

Hi, I just tried to log in and I don’t have any character, I hope it’s due to maintenance.

Thanks and best regards

Character got rolled back significantly. Its getting frustrating. Please roll back to the original progress. If its due to maintenance, you should have block out the play as opposed to no in-game notification.

15 hours ago my charecter not return T-T

Similar. I lost my main character that I was grinding (Level 84 Sorc). My level 1 accounts are still there though…

During the live maintenance, I restarted my game to fix the map overlap and came back to the character I was using being gone