Item missing, had the item for over a week

My druid torch disappeared from my inventory, i had this item for over a week now, so it’s not lost due to a roll back.

Any way to fix this?

1 Like

Doubtful… Sorry to say… I lost everything I had and they won’t do anything about it. This is what they told me.

1 Like

Happened to me also…strange thing is i found on another forum some guy and SAME items dissapear in the same circumstances as mine

Hi sheiTan,

yes that’s happening quite often recently. Sadly, you will not get your item back. But we should get Blizzard aware of the issue at least, so they can fix it. We are collecting the issues in this thread from Mysty:

Can you please add your experience there?

Sadly bug reports with only a few comments are not noticed, so our best chance is to collect all issues with this bug in a single thread.

Till yesterday i played like any other day. Last thing i did was beating Duriel on hell difficulty with my Druid character named Kairo. I was streaming to my friends on discord and today i logged in and i litterally am missing 2 items that i had equipped at the time, Stormshield shield and gloves Dracul’s Grasp ??? What is happening ??? I see many other players having same issue please help ??? no respond from any support team member neither no way to even make support ticket or contact blizzard. im not surprised this game gets so much negative reviews recently. just tell me if i will get my items back or if im suppose to just completely give up on blizzard entirely, this is just too much

I have had items go missing as well, now I know I am not crazy. How is this even a thing when we never had this problem in the original game, and the technology now should help prevent or even help fix the issues that do happen?