Is this game creation delay, the new normal?

It’s 10 times worse now.

It has not been there since launch… Its been there, since their last server down time.

Hence, why you’re seeing so many complaints about it “now”

The delay is like 3 times longer now

pardon?

4 days of downtimes in exact same time everyday and rubberbanding with 20s join delay

that solution was fine when we had 56k modems, it’s XXI century and this game costs 40$ as a fully released version with 6 months of tests prior + this company knew how many ppl preordered it

It seems it’s already time for a banwave.

The most annoying thing is if you fail to enter a game for some reason it doesn’t let you in another game until the delay ends. Annoying as hell.

1 Like

There is no bots for now just ppls farming

Without the masses playing it no doubt. The masses which includes a ton of hackers of the original game. Welcome to the official Battle.net “Beta” test. The actual beta test? Two weeks is nothing.

yes it has, everyone who tried being a pindlebot knows it.

THey could solve their problem, by investing in better hardware. instead, they punish players by “telling me how to play”

You are free to play the game however you want offline.

wym ppls are free to play the way they like the most noone cant tell you dont farm pindle :smiley:

Did you even read the argument?

He said the game creation delay is new, I said it’s not and people who tried being a pindlebot knows about the game creation delay.

2 Likes

you obviously are drunk sir

i’ve been pindlefarming 4 days str8 now, there is a 20s lockout since servers are up, it was never the case before

1 Like

I tried pindlefarming and I’ve been dealing with game creation lockouts since the very beginning. I don’t make stuff up.

1 Like

it must be your internet then, we never encountered such issue:
create game
kill pindle, save&exit, create game

no delay, no error, no lockout ever, till now

Lol this is not true. I used to be out of a game and loading the next in 3 seconds.

Creating a game after having previously created another game less than 30 seconds ago was previously blocked to “solve” previous issues (about a week ago). Now this time seems to have been increased to at least 60 seconds. Error message is wrong of course, it’s not even trying to connect.

It’s mostly annoying for muling at the moment to be honest, but it’s a strange way to fix what seems to be a much deeper problem.

My internet is fine, must be the region. I’m in Canada playing the US east servers.

Would you be kind enough to tell what is the error you’re getting when trying to make a new game too quickly?

There have been bots for quite a while now. Most of them use screen data to read colors or look for matching images (for pick it). Some will do pindle runs on repeat and pick loot, but no one has really solved the problem of stashing good items. There are maphacks in many flavors, some even public. The game uses the same core code to seed a map, so all you need is the map seed and you can generate an image of the map. I don’t think any have managed to reveal the map in game yet though, most use an external program to make it harder to detect.

Rest assured, this game will have just as many if not more bots than D2 LoD, and they’ll all be ready for ladder.