Is there any actual intention of fixing issues regarding crashes?

Like many others I’ve tried every trick and change I could to play the game without crashes but regardless what settings or other I use/change it’s still the same. Looking through forums it seems this has been an issue for quite a length of time that still hasn’t been properly addressed. I at this point feel as though there simply isn’t any intention to fix this issue.

Joins Game, travel to act (?) load load load. Back to desktop error" this happens about every other join game. At this point it’s not even worth trying to play, I can’t progress at all.

I meet maximum requirements to play just to clarify.

I love this game, it’s a throwback to a large portion of my childhood. Sitting in my room playing on my potato with a box fan. This really just makes me sad, I hope there is still intent to try to rectify this issue. I have a feeling I won’t hear anything from higher parties but I do hope they see it.

Same here. Ive been waiting for months for a fix. On a good day I can play an hour without crash. On a bad day, every time as soon as I join a game.

Howdy!

Will your crash isn’t related to this one. I replied to you in another thread Here.

Naruki just like a disconnect, crashes can have many sources but the same outcome or behavior. In your case the client is reporting an Access Violation crash. This means memory returned a value that was not expected. This is often a sign of a third-party software conflict, Unstable overclocking, bad driver, or third-party software conflict. In this case, it would be better to submit your system files to our support team Here.

Thank you!

this is very bad support. Game was working just fine in pc,now it freezes in loading screen.Everything to windows and drivers up to date.But its not only that i tried to submit a ticket and it even makes an error there saying “You can’t submit this ticket.
An error has occurred. This may be a temporary error, so please try again later.”

This is very very bad game support.Games suppose to be fan not a problem solving thing…plus i thing there is no will to help us make it playable…

2 Likes

Bump - I’m having the same issue. Made post, impossible to find an email to contact support. Submitting a ticket always errors out and tells me to try again another time. It’s frustrating. I was enjoying the game for a while until a few patches ago, I cannot connect to the character selection.

Closing this thread. Please create a new thread if you are running into issues so we can assist you. As for issues placing a ticket on our site, you should be able to do so Here. You may wish to try a different web browser if you are running into problems.

Thank you.