Is Fire Wall damage really good now or was it bugged in beta?

Cant find any info on this, ty.

It seems very strong right now but to be fair I have a Leaf staff that I found with +3 to firewall and +3 to Warmth so I do like 230 damage per sec at lvl 23 lol. The still kinda sucks if targets are moving or big open spaces though.

I’m not sure. I’m definitely using it more than I usually do. It’s typically a skill I only save for Oblivion Knights in act 4 and Ancients, but it seems like the targeting is a little stronger and is a little easier to use now.

The firewall always has high damage. No one uses Meteor in 1.09. Meteor has higher damage due to the synergy. Firewall and Meteor have similar DPS without synergy.

Nope, someone tested firewall between d2 and d2r

Firewall is way more powerful in d2r than in d2 even tho they show the exact same damage and have same gear

1 Like

Is the tick rate much faster? Maybe that’s what is making it powerful?

If they fixed cold mastery they are going to fix this too. Beware.

if it’s about tick rate then it would affect other spells as well, not just firewall, and that’s what I do not understand

well…first we need to know if it is a bug,. Did they fixed the known bug(which is unlikely), or they attempt to fix the known bug but create another one