Invisible town portal and game crashing

As title says when playing for some reason after few minutes or sometimes longer all portals including town portal, Anya portal, Tristram portal, etc. are invisible. Also now when I exit cow level to rogue camp for second plus times the game will crash and kick me to Xbox series x Home Screen. Crashes just started happening tonight but portal issue has been like this for over week. Tried uninstal and reinstall earlier today and didn’t fix

3 Likes

I’m having the same issue on my xbox series S, start happening 2 days ago. Strange thing is when I turn on classic mode portals are visible so it’s something to do with the new version. I posted on reddit about it and there’s a lot of other people that have the same issue. It is seriously irritating to try and post a bug on here because it says I don’t own the game, probably because I plan on Xbox… I also have a video of the issue not sure where to submit it or who to send it to or if they (blizzard) even want it

3 Likes

For console you post in console bug report. They won’t let console players post in pc side for some stupid reason

same i had 3 crashes in like 5 minute, just trying to enter a tp… i really hope they will fix these issue, plus the light effect that for some reason stop to work…