Interview with Japanese game media 30/9

I found some new information?
Sorry for the DeepL machine translation.

Robert Gallerani:
The most important issues for the development team right now are bug fixes and server stabilization.
Once those issues are resolved, we will be ready to introduce the season.
The date of the season is still undecided, but please look forward to the [special runewords] and [powerful monsters] that will appear.

4gamer
ttps://www.4gamer.net/games/554/G055460/20210930217/

1 Like

Well that is interesting. So they are going to do Ladder only NEW things. Should make those who were unhappy non ladder got the ladder runewords happy.

1 Like

The ones unhappy were more or less purists (myself kinda included). Highly doubt that they will like the news about new and powerful runewords.

Whatever content they add to the game: i Hope they do so in a separate mode which has to be chosen during the character creation. The good old D2 should be kept alive and safe. It has proven that it simply works and there are enough folks to play that exact iteration over the last decade.

Is there a smart way to make a poll regarding that matter which will be seen by the devs?

These are discussion forums, so we ask that you hold discussions. Creating a thread to ask for replies as votes is not a discussion. Threads violating this guideline are subject to removal and users found to be inciting boycotts will risk forum account suspension.

Basically, people just have to make [Suggestion] Threads. If there are enough of them with constructive feedback then Blues might combine them together for easier reading.

They have done several wide ranging surveys about it, specifically. They had one at the end of the Alpha, one at the end of the Beta, and one sent out to a random selection of Bnet accounts.

Various reddit posters and streamers have also done some.

Just keep in mind that survey design is important. You want a broad sampling of the whole player base at a rate that is statistically significant. It has to avoid selection bias as much as possible and avoid leading questions.

While we can’t post polls on the forums, we can certainly discuss the pros and cons of things.

Other websites can be used, but if the poll group is “only people who care about X who came to Y advertised sit to vote”, it does not really get taken as seriously as a survey of a broader group.

They did that correctly this time. They left D2 (2000) and LoD (2001) alone. It is not being touched.

I can read Japanese. “There will be special rune words and powerful monsters.” I assure you. This is a decision.