[IMPORTANT] Add Refresh button to vendors

I agree that adding a refresh button to vendors would improve the overall game experience for the average player. I’m confident Blizzard has more sophisticated tools to combat BOTs. The game needs to be designed with the average player in mind.

1 Like

It is a must to add this refresh button

any news about this???

blizzard? come on guys, this is necessary

Since bots can run 24/7 anyway, it really doesn’t matter much for them. However it may be more difficult to analyze behavior in order to determine which is a bot and which is a human

Why can’t we just name the merc and select skill.

The shop refresh would mean some jewelers items be easier to get.

If gamble window has it, regular shop should have it too.

3 Likes

exactly, nice point sir

Agree 100%, Blizzard make this happen please. Thanks.

agree 100000000000000%

Any news about this?

You forgot about Bill, the Barbarian :frowning:

i hope they will solve this issue and add this button

maybe if this post received more likes the will see it, but now it haves 16! that is a huge amount!, they need to implement this

Refresh button should be implanted if and only if those magic items are remained “Unidentified.” Otherwise I would be clicking refresh button for all day for 4os 100 life armor or 2/20/3/3 Scepter or 30/20/4 soc monarc

do it guys, this will make life easier in d2r

maybe if more people writes here they will see this

I’d be happy with them just filling the vendor’s tabs instead of having 90% dead space. Anya for claws for instance, getting a perfect 3/40 trap claw with 3/3/3 stats is an astronomical task. It’s like one in 1.9 trillion or something ridiculous. Giving us even one order of magnitude chance by increasing the number of claws for sale would hardly make a dent in the economy, because they would still be so crazy rare.

Would it be single player only? What would they do when multiple people are viewing the same shop? I guess everyone could just see their own individual shop but then you also wouldn’t be able to buy other players discarded charms/gems/items either.

I see that nobody is reading anything.
THEY ARE NOT GOING TO ADD THIS
Because it would break the already lopsided work/reward structure of the game. Cruel weapons, Jewelrer’s stuff, Golemlord’s wands and other potentially BIS items would become just a click away. It would make no sense to even pick blue items off the ground, unless there was 35k gold in it.

What they need to fix is item quality. Shop refresh would break the game.
I mean, break further.