Im having the time of my life

A bit of a dicey start with the servers at launch, but you’ve solved the issues relatively quickly

Absolutely amazing job in terms of how the game looks and plays.

You’ve somehow managed to exactly recapture the spirit of Diablo 2.

Can’t remember the last time I’ve had this much fun playing a game!

4 Likes

Yeah I played like 18 hours yesterday. Only reason I’m not playing now is because I’m at work.

3 Likes

Must be nice. I haven’t been able to play a single game more than 10 minutes (if that) without getting kicked off the server.

Ok, me and another thousands of players can’t play… we all share this opinion with you If you cannot create or join games, please tell them

Right? I stopped playing other games after this game came out. I’m having so much fun!

1 Like

How come you cant play?

Yeah I didn’t think I had 18 hour gaming sessions in me anymore. Yet yesterday happened. Love D2 so much. Nothing touches it.

2 Likes

Stuck in game. We can’t join new game becouse D2R thinks that we are already in game where we were before “save and exit”

I’m having a blast, my only real gripe apart from the teething issues of launch is the lack of in game trading and having to go to outside sources, takes away from the nostalgia of trading back in the day.

1 Like

Vicarious Visions is super talented.

Was happening to me yesterday, but woke up to my acc being unlocked and working well.

I’ve since gotten launched out and stuck again but it resolves itself in 1 minute. I think they patched this, but people who were already stuck still are, unless manually unlocked eventually.

I’m sure you’ll be able to play soon.