I'm back! God bless to you all

Speedy recovery… :heart_hands: :heart_hands: :heart_hands:

5 Likes

wishing you the best.

4 Likes

Heal up, recover well! See you when you come back <3 I don’t know you, but seen you on the forums and want to send some prayers your way

4 Likes

Thank you for letting us know

:pray:

6 Likes

Jeger, sending up some prayers for you!

7 Likes

It’s been forever since I’ve posted here, and decided to stop here to post something.

I hope the surgery goes well and many more fun times playing Diablo 2 for you once you recover!

5 Likes

Take care. May the force be with you!

2 Likes

hope you get a GG roll

2 Likes

Good luck buddy, we’ll be praying for you!

4 Likes

Hey bro,
Just checking in on you… hope everything went smooth and you’re on the mend!!

Cheers.

5 Likes

Well, it’s been a long road, but I am back. I went into septic shock after my surgery, and very nearly did not make it. Thank you to those who prayed - you might have been the difference - I was right on the edge.

There isn’t a lot left right now. I lost over 30 pounds, My digestive track is connected through tubes at both ends. I am trying to train my body how to eat so I can hopefully disconnect the feeding tube. I started walking again last week, and I am trying to figure out when I can work again.

It’s making me smile to be here again, though. If your beliefs run that way, please pray that my body allow me to eat again, and they be able to easily reconnect my colon.

God bless!! Enjoy each day - you never know when the Lord will come for you… :smiley:

Jeger
PS The good news is that the colon cancer doe not appear to have spread.

19 Likes

On behalf of the D2 community and decent human beings everywhere, I am glad to hear that you are improving. May you have a quick and speedy recovery.

2 Likes

glad to hear from you - I will be praying for a healthy recovery for you. In prayer, all things are possible.

3 Likes

Jeger !!! Welcome back !! Let us know if you need anything

2 Likes

Welcome back Jeger!!! Glad to have you back :slight_smile:

1 Like

i told ya get a gg roll. lol. if u need a free griff for a speedy recovery lmk.

ozymandias#31153

1 Like

Welcome back Jeger. You will be good as gold again sooner. Work is secondary, let your body have a good rest and recover in good shape is most important now. :pray::muscle::+1: :blush:

1 Like

Welcome back, Jeger! All the best and hope you recover well!

1 Like

Man fought the beast ! :muscle:t4: GG mate!

1 Like

Welcome back. Sounds like a pretty scary, close call. Glad to hear you’re on the mend!

1 Like