I'll say it again, they'll come for your Enigma next

And then put a cast timer on sorc teleport.

Welcome to Diablo 3:2 boys.

6 Likes

good, let it come and take away my egnima

18 Likes

I mean if they add +1 to teleport on Anni, I would not mind that :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I think that would be fun for a ladder. But only as a temporary thing.

1 Like

If Annie’s would have +1 to teleport with the current balance of sunder charms, Ber runes would lose so much value lol.

2 Likes

How exactly is nerfing the game making it Diablo 3?

3 Likes

Based on what? Sounds like you think the sky is falling and their isnt a cloud in the sky…

7 Likes

Based on the lack of talent that cant balance a 20 year old game that 8 people want balanced.

To some degree Enigma hurt the game imo

I’d personally just like to see a high mana cost added to Teleport so even with Insight it would drain mana quickly and then allow +teleport skills to greatly reduce the cost.

3 Likes
The Sky

is falling

I liked the Indiana Jones bit :rofl:

1 Like

i mean enigma would still be good even without tele.

in path of diablo i used it on rabies druid… and yes wolf could still not tele and bramble existed there

2 Likes

Earlier you asked what desecrated meant? I could be wrong, but it could be another term for sundered monsters?

Hmm, I’m not sure, Zax said it meant Terror Monsters. I don’t think it would be Sundered monsters because Blizzard seems to be calling everything in TZ desecrated, including “Desecrated Tp scrolls” from duriel.

1 Like

Sounds like a good, desecrated argument :wink:

1 Like

I hope so. They should add cheap low, mid, and high level Runewords with +1 to Teleport. Shapeshifters should teleport too.

1 Like

I have suggested a mid-tier runeword or item with +1 to teleport. That would make getting enigma less significant for many classes/ builds.

3 Likes

They did this in POD . Enigma tele was changed to warp tele with a cooldown. All classes were given a movement skill of some type, this made it so much better and way more buils diversity. Every class needs movement skills , almlst every good build other than sorc is balanced aroudn enigma its retarded.

3 Likes

Enigma has been stupid and bad for the game since the day it released back on patch 1.10.

5 Likes

Now I would welcome the removal of Enigma and Infinity, but that’s just me.
What I don’t understand is how removing Enigma will make this game more like D3.
I mean the fast pace brought by 1.10 (everyone teleport, everyone conviction, damage increased compared to monster HP etc etc) actually has more in common with D3 than when you remove that.

And D3 Wizard has teleport with a cooldown, though all the funky effects can make it into almost no or even no cooldown with relative ease, in fact 1 item removes the cooldown and gives it mana cost, so you don’t need to have cooldown there.
In D3 every character has a movement skill so removing enigma will pull D2 away from D3 style playing imo.

The charms do bring D2 closer to D3 though, only 1 skill needed is D3 style.

1 Like