If you were granted 3 wishes for D2R,

1. More character slots
  2. More stash space
  3. Not having to delete my existing characters in order to play a new season. I’ve stopped playing for now since my two accounts are full.
2 Likes

Loot filter.
Biiiiiig melee buff. So sick of playing with 7 sorcs.
Charm inventory

Ok last wish buff melee sets!!!

1 Like
  1. All the people who suck and are constantly crying and complaining then always trying to change the game to go away

2. All the people who suck and are constantly crying and complaining then always trying to change the game to go away

3. All the people who suck and are constantly crying and complaining then always trying to change the game to go away

1 Like

The graphics now are horrible. Everytime you move you stumble back and the new graphics are clunky and do not allow for smooth seamless game play

1. Engine optimization.
  2. Engine optimization.
  3. Engine optimization.

This game runs horrifically poorly. It looks less attractive than PoE, and has none of PoE’s smooth gameplay. It looks nicer than Diablo 3, but Diablo 3 will run on my toaster. It frankly looks better than Diablo 4 most of the time, too… but that one’s about as unoptimized. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’m not a fan of a game that can’t be played solo. It might discourage a few fringe cheaters, but the organized cheaters with infinite bots would be only too happy to step up, so I don’t see it particularly impacting the prevalence of cheating. There’s always Diablo 4 if you want a more party-friendly game…it’s practically world of warcraft in Sanctuary, haha.

Transmog / color changing gear.

1. Loot Filter
  2. Charm Inventory
  3. More space for items
  1. D2R Expansion*
  2. Loot filter
  3. Stackable consumables

*Expansion would include new content (new act, new difficulty, uber-elite items, reworked and extended crafting mechanics, etc.) without touching vanilla/classic so everyone would be happy. Would be payed of course.

Sidenote: As I never believed we could get remastered Diablo and we got it which is a dream come true …I now believe we will get a new big content for D2R too.

ingame voice chat

expansion

rework twohander top end dmg

• remove sunder, tz, mosaic, …
  • stack runes etc
  • prevent death during load screens and dc

Revert trash changes.
Add big QoL patch that almost everyone wants (this includes a ton)
Add a solid new development team to handle future changes/patches.

QoL - more characters, item stacking, loot filter, P8 online(maybe), charm inventory, more ways to deal with immunities, more shared tabs, ability to see ilvl, ban bots

1. Online /players x, would be ok if capped at 4 or 5.
  2. Increased base Weapon damage.
  3. A wave of new and interesting Sets and Uniques using unused base items so they wouldn’t dilute the current loot pool.

and I guess #4 for me would be inventory improvements like stacking and charm inv.

1. Instanced loot
  2. better rune drops
  3. user-friendly modding tools

(about #3: I read Zax’s first tutorial post about modding, and holy cow that is the the exact opposite of publisher promoted modding… ew. I never made it past the download this sketchy sounding program from this sketchy sounding site part :frowning_face:)

Mine would be:

1. Loot Filter
  2. Currency Tab
  3. Reworked uniques (see Season 5 - Calling to Improve Itemization )
  1. Stackable currency tab, like in GW. [their slots on currency tab stack to 250][all gems and varieties, runes, pots, etc.]
  2. Change in current management
  3. BOT CONTROL! More bans, more often, run them off!
  4. Add voice chat & FIX CHATROOMS THE WAY THEY WERE!!!

Monsters should be able to attack towns, and NPCs should able to assist in the defense.
Remove attack rating, leech penalty, and physical resistance from the game.
AOE on all melee and ranged skills.
All skills that currently have AOE gain radius scaling.
Whirlwind hits all monsters in range with every attack.

1- add extra rank for prefix and suffix
2- a lot of crating recipe add with the cube
3- rework the dump Whirlwind change put 2 hand weapon too 4 frame and put 1 and 2 hand same ias requirements for ww and dual wielding will still be on top this just show how 2 handed are delete from the game right now

1. Acts 6-10
  2. Rebalance all unique & set items
  3. Ring of royal grandeur
  1. Buff most TC78-87 uniques / sets
  2. Buff melee - and not with another mosaic RW
  3. Affix tuning/removal - especially for crafting

Note: If I thought loot filter, stackables and more stash tabs were possible those would be 1. 2. & 3., but seeing as they’ve been the top 3 requested changes since launch with devs completely avoiding the subjects… I’ve lost hope.