If you want personal loot go to D3 and D4

I regret buying D3 and certainly wont be buying D4. And my finger is on refund button if Blizz even considers personal loot in D2R.

I am here for my remastered nostalgia with some QoLs. And personal loot is certainly not one of them.

2 Likes

Why are you crying over personal loot? unless you are one of those greedy bastards that like to steal loot on other players accomplishments

6 Likes

Nice necro, why bump a 2 month old dead thread when there are plenty of newer ploot related threads?

Dont be bothered as you can state your opinion but telling me whether i can reply to toxic posts is silly. this game is outdated and needs improvement in some areas so adding personal loot will never change your way of playing unless you are a game hopping thief looking for loot. soak that up a bit and accept feedback

1 Like

It’s not silly, necro posts are considered spam according to the forum rules in this post: Welcome to General Discussion - Stay Awhile and Read

"Don’t “bump” posts.

The act of posting simply to bump a thread is considered spamming. This also includes bumping very old threads for no reason (called “necro bumping” or “necroing”)."

its spamming because you are having a hard time accepting feedback so you continue to post toxic behavior… look its a good topic and great to shed light as this is a 20 year old game and mass majority people are still new.

1 Like

I haven’t stated my own opinion on the subject at all.

Explaining the rules is not toxic.

And there are plenty of recent threads about it where actual discussion is happening.

there is no stealing loot in d2 unless a player accidentally drops an item from their inv to the ground

are you really that toxic?? yes you’ve been stating opinions/statement/remarks and now showing me you are very toxic lol not worth the time if you are this stupid

1 Like

ploot will never happen in diablo 2 get over it lol

if you don’t like that, that means you don’t like diablo 2. which is fine, play one of the other 1000s games out there

well yes… for example 8 player cow level and you see this sorc teleporting to steal anything the smacks the floor before others can see or know what it is

1 Like

8 players mean 8 people have a chance at the loot, it isn’t stealing. it’s an 8 person game lol

lmao are you asking me if i dont like d2? because nowhere i have stated it. maybe its time to end this topic if toxic arguements going to flood a simple matter about having personal loot drop as i believe it would make a great addition to playing with 8 players

anyhow accepting my opinion or dont lol I shall enjoy my coffee and not bother dealing with child like behaviors… Later

I like D2R for how it is. But I dont want D4 to pattern its multiplayer loot mechanics like D2. I dont want somebody else ninjaing my loots.

Blizz abolished RMAH on old D3. RMAH is advanced trading. And D2 happened before RMAH. So I can forgive D2R on how it handles trade.

But bringing back RMAH to D4 would be a step back. I dont want to spend my time on AH instead of playing the game.

I support in-game trading like D3… trading stuffs from the loots you got on the same game. Trading stuffs from your previous games is like cheating to me. On D2R, do what you want on trading. On me, I just prefer skipping it as I don’t want to be carried. I will handle this game by myself.

1 Like