If you cannot create or join games, please tell them

+1 This is an absolute piss take

+1 Cant join…Either can’t connect or character already in game.

1 Like

+1 still stuck over here

Have had this issue for 4 hours now. +1

+1

Are you even working Blizzard?

The server’s issue was all these damn humans trying to use it at the same time. So, the server resolved it’s issue by locking people out. That’s what they meant, right?

+1 please fix your game blizzard.

+1
twenty characters

+1. Was in lobby and went to pick up kid from school. Got home and it crashed. Upon trying to get back on I’ve been unable to play since. 3+ hours

+1, it says my character is already in a game, i’m offline for more than 4 hours now…

+1 same here. Can’t create/join games

game is in alpha state as of today

Already said this in several topics but +1 again over 20 hours locked off lv 65, hell a2…thanks for ruined the competition blizzard.

+1
been trying to play all-day

+1 Blizzard is incompetent last time it did this I lost hours of progression. What now assh-0les your twitch streamers play just fine. Bunch of bullshi7

+1 got to play for a bit but game crashed and now it says I already have a character online and won’t let me play at all

+1 havent been able to create or join a game for the last few hours. Issue still persists.

+1 here… I doubt they care.

mine as well can’t log in
+1

my char is already in a game… NO IT`S NOT !!! Same game 20 years later… Yeah how on earth could you be ready for this, when you only had 20 years to BE Ready… tsssssshh

1 Like