If this PTR fire auradin build makes the live server, i quit

Why was it implemented in the first place though?

Shows serious incompetence.

Apparently I led this patch coming as I demanded a LOT before :smiley:

Not the end of the world i least the fire aura is useful for hell now

Stop with this utter stupidness. “They require the occassional button click.” Seriously? Is that everyone’s hang up about this? Even though it’s an AURA, which the entire point is to passively damage, we are outraged about zero clicks versus 1 or 2?

2 Likes

Have you guys tested lightning javazon on the retail live servers!? It can break lightning immune too! AHHHHH!!!

Guys, that video of Holy Fire that Llama made is just with bad PTR gear. He doesn’t even have an anni or torch or +1 offensive aura GCs in that demo, and it’s still that powerful.

Any of you who are advocating that this is ok, have some kind of critical flaw in your ability to judge game balance.

+X to skill don’t stack with those aura items. so np. Only the items aura stack.

2 Likes

Yall crying over this aura pally with huge rune investment is annoying. Lmao normal people won’t achieve that. It’s players 1 with insane gear. Yall gunna cry and want frenzy nerfed bc I got grief and just hold down right click and run around killing p1 hell next?

Bad PTR gear? You mean Dual Dragons and Hand of Justice?

What are you even talking about, listen to yourself.

1 Like

No, you listen to yourself.
You’re trying to use 2021 democratic like “play stupid and ignore what someone else said” tactics to make a point vs. me to support your excitement of something that looks fun to play in the moment, but you are completely ignoring the long term health of the game in general.

Do not ignore the obvious meaning of what I said about a lose PTR setup. He is shelling out that kind of damage with no anni, no torch, no +1GCs. If he had those charms, he would be dealing double or more that damage. Even without those charms, that is way way too much damage for a passive ticking skill like that with an enormous hit radius, way too much.

These offensive auras have always been toxic to the intra-class dynamic. They do not need buffs and they need to be returned back to normal, for the sake of both pvm and pvp.

He should probably swap out the helm as + to skills doesn’t apply to item auras. A helm with 3 fire facets would give more dmg.

he’s testing on P1 and yeah, he’s stacking aura gear and has an inventory full of skiller charms. it also takes multiple tics of the aura to kill stuff, even the stuff that’s tagged with conviction aura from the merc’s infinity

some people are screaming about this like people are going to have characters magically spring into existence at level 99 with all the gear required to do this already equipped, with an inventory full of skillers, on the first day of ladder.

ignore the panic-mongering

1 Like

No he doesn’t.
Watch the video and pay attention.
He has no torch, no anni, no +1GC inventory.
And he is STILL dealing that much damage.
This is way too much damage these buffs shouldn’t make it through the gate.

nope, because those +x skill from those items (auradin items) don’t stack to the auras of the items in the auradin.

you don’t level aura on auradin, only sinergie skill. and sinergie only grow up with hard points. meaning 20 it’s the max.

5 Likes

None of the offensive GC’s or plus skill items and charms add any damage to this build since the damage is scaled off of the + Holy fire added from the items themselves.

Even the conviction Aura has a hard cap on it’s effectiveness. So what you’re seeing from Llama is very close to peak damage.

1 Like

“Aura When Equipped basin wiki” search this on google and read. (Can’t post links)

But he also isn’t even hitting the monsters, the added fire attack damage from HF is also massive and we aren’t even talking about that part…

I get the feeling that guy is going to disappear now.

It kind of feels like the people having a problem with this saw Mr. Llama kill some stuff on stream saying WoW this is so strong…and they don’t actually know why it’s strong or the limitations of the build.

1 Like

Sure that’s fair but the big thing from everyone right now is it’s a problem because it’s an AFK build that kills everything instantly for cheap.

Which is just untrue.

so true, they will make this build after 2 months of ladder because will be imposible to get all those hr’s, then join a 8p party and see they don’t absolutely no damage at all. Then we will laught at them…

OP build… Hahahaha
broken build… Hahahaha

those people can’t think by themselves, they saw a video on youtube, someone saying it’s broken in the title of the video to clickbait and all like crazy repeating the same trash without know anything.