If all players abided by the EULA, we wouldn't be having these problems

No difference. Anyone can sell an item they found.

hahah social credit is here my friend. how much time you spent playing games will reflect negatively upon your score.

2 Likes

ā€¦ Which is in violation of the end user license agreement.

Cool nobody cares, just selling an item is NOT what causes the server problem. If there are automated bots doing it ok, if there are attacks from outside ok, but you offer zero evidence of these.

2 Likes

Evidently people do care, otherwise they wouldnā€™t be complaining about the problems.

Do you think before you type?

all of these problems you just said, THESE People most likely dont even have a decent enough pc to run this game so your logic is wrong

1 Like

Prove the problems are caused by someone selling an item on ebay. Do you just make accusations with no evidence regularly? Not surprising I guess :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

i have a stupid, but possible theory:

there is for sure one login-global server which is down at this moment
itā€™s down everyday almost precise same time

iā€™d suppose itā€™s blizzard taking it down to sort out dupes, cheats, RMT spam bots etc.
duping might be the reason if game servers are separated from login server, or if itā€™s even p2p, or whatever (who knows how they build the infrastructure)

I can see there is no point in talking with you further about it. Youā€™re clueless.

Do you have factual counterargument or just personal attacks?

You know, common sense goes a long way. Knowing the long history of the original Diablo 2 being hacked to the gills is enough evidence for me to go on.

If you canā€™t comprehend that, you either lack common sense, you havenā€™t played the original game in a long time, or both.

they just donā€™t care, itā€™s all about revenue, profits and statistics

Welcome to corporate America.

2 Likes

If it were players crashing the server on purpose I would think they would do it throughout the entire day not the exact same time everyday

1 Like

Why not think about instead:

Why Blizzard has a EULA in the first place.

Evidently for violators to :poop: on.

Oh cool, just more insults like I thought.

You really think Iā€™m insulting you? I must have struck a truth nerve somewhere then. heh.

third party trading ruined this game all because unemployed lazy people like to play with fake money

The ā€œthese crashes are because of dupingā€ claims are all rumors and speculation, Blizzard hasnā€™t provided ANY meaningful communication about it and until they do itā€™s perfectly reasonable to blame them for the problems rather than some hypothetical item dupers.

What does that even mean?..hacked to the gills.

Iā€™ve been playing D2 for last 12 years + and there have always been hacks.

But 99% of the actual players are just normal people loving the game and playing normally.