I was able to play fine all weekend, after maintenance I cannot. What gives?

Exactly. I was doing just fine until they decided to try “fixing” it…

1 Like

Ive played fine when ive wanted too last few days, lvl 78 Sorc, MFing hell… blizzard “forced” a maint on me without any notice, my chat hasnt worked the entire time so i dont know if that matters and now because of the maint im locked out…

You weren’t the majority. The people for whom the game was/is broken are the majority.

I have around 30 WoW guild mates who have played this weekend and none of them have had this issue until the maintenance today. Just because the minority affected prior to this are loud about it does not make them the majority.

Same here, played all day … now since maintenance im locked out =/

They wouldn’t be doing maintenance on a weekend if the game was broken for a minority of the playerbase.
You and your mates are the minority.

Same for me :frowning: , was working good all day, now cant create games. Even with new chars.

you misread his post.

They have paused the fix that will unlock the characters.

They didn’t stop it to unlock those characters.

So you’re telling me that 51% or more of the playerbase has been unable to play? 30 people that I know who have been playing prior to this maintenance are just “lucky”? I don’t think you know what the definition of majority is.

So you know the exact number of people who play this game, so that you can state without doubt that a majority are unaffected?
Why don’t you educate everyone as to what the numbers are then?

You and 30 people aren’t even a drop in the bucket of the whole playerbase. They aren’t even a majority compared to all of the people who have posted on this forum that they can’t play.

Thanks for “fixing” the game. Was able to play, unfortunately, now I am not able to play online post “fixing”

1 Like

The same thing can be said for your statement.

So you know the exact number of people who play this game, so that you can state without doubt that a majority are affected? Why don’t you educated everyone as to what the numbers are then?

The difference is statistics, what are the chances that 30 people are able to play fine if what you’re saying is true and 51% or more of the playerbase have been unable to play prior to this maintenance? It’s an extremely low chance.

1 Like

1700 posts to your 30.

4000 posts and counting - again to your 30.

Do you need help extrapolating this data?

Look at JSP and other trade sites, they’ve had 10s of thousands of active unique players trading on there, currently there is 2,800 alone browsing the softcore trade forum then if you add in hardcore etc.

You’re also using a thread that has jumped up by nearly 2k since the maintenance caused these issues to be worse.

Do you need help extrapolating this data? I definitely do because there’s so many people who have actively been playing. I’m sorry you’re upset.

Funny, you cherry pick and choose D2JSP. There are posts from people saying they too are locked out. Browsing =/= actually trading.

The only one upset here is you.

Where are you getting 51% from bruh

If you look at the trade forums the page is filled with new posts nearly every time you refresh, you can look at literally any trade website, they would not be active if the majority of players were unable to play prior to this maintenance.

Now there probably is a majority affected, but only after the maintenance.

Anyone affected by this should be mad, I am. I was able to play fine.

Yup, was playing this morning. Logged out during serv main and couldn’t log back in. Still can’t now. “Character already in a game” issue over and over. Really annoying. Love paying 40 dollars to not play a game.

I waited to Attempt to Log In on PC (due to work and RL issues) until yesterday 9/26/21 and all I get is an Error DAF5D999-A69B-4D45-9627-AEFE1A101BEA. Between a friend and I we have went over my PC and operating system - Cannot find a legit reason on my end to Not Be Able to Log In. Totally sad business.

The game is completely broken and I will probably be asking for a refund soon. I’ve gotten more blue screens than play time. :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: