I always had a thing for the Soul Harvest. Always will

It was my first unique drop ever, and it looks so damn cool. The portrait and also the cool black shiny ghostly space color in game. The open wounds made everything gush blood on hit spilling everywhere back in those days. I love this weapon, i wish i could actually wield it today, even if only transmogged.

Ode to Soul Harvest
Scythe, beautiful bringer of Death
Daughter of Malthael
We enter, drunk with apathy,
Black one, thy peril!
Thy magic rends again
What custom strictly bound;
All people become cattle,
Where thy cruel blade abides.

I hope it makes an appearance in d4.

:man_facepalming:t2::man_facepalming:t2::man_facepalming:t2::man_facepalming:t2::man_facepalming:t2::man_facepalming:t2::man_facepalming:t2::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::man_shrugging::man_shrugging::man_shrugging::man_shrugging:

Soul harvest if blizzard goes for the “true Unique upgrade” system

Soul harvest(normal):

+50-90% Enhanced Damage
30% chance of Open Wounds
10% Mana Stolen Per Hit
+45 To Attack Rating
+5 To Energy
All Resistances +20

Soul harvest (exceptional):

+150-190% Enhanced Damage
10% Mana Stolen Per Hit
+200 To Attack Rating
+50 To Energy
All Resistances +20

Soul harvest (exceptional):

5% chance to cast Level 20 Death’s call on kill
+250-390% Enhanced Damage
10% Mana Stolen Per Hit
10% Life Stolen Per Hit
+500 To Attack Rating
+50 To Energy

Death’s call: it’s basically burst of speed+fade that lasts 10seconds and the animation is turning you into Izual but faded colourless like the colour scheme of apparitions

https://ibb.co/JpNGXYt

I found a Skyrim mod that gives you a Soul Harvest Scythe. It looks awesome but it doesnt really do any of the D2 abilities. I should get back into that game I had tons of stuff left to do.

Hellplague is my first unique drop. It happened on single player in 2001 on version 1.03. The barb was my first D2 char but soon after completing normal I got LoD and was greeted with 1.08 patch. Even still have the brady games guide to LoD 1.07!