I also don't know where to post suggestions so i will here

As a summoner druid you feel pretty OP. I have absolutely zero complaints on the power of the army and it’s capabilities, but the role as a player is just kind of hanging back and look at your army go.
And resummon poorly placed dire wolves that can’t seem to find their way to action, and also resummoning ravens.
I would’ve liked for there to be some weapon for a summoner druid that i could use, like a buriza but with a +1-4 in guided arrow so I can just stand back and blast enemies with my new hand cannon, which also might have some caster and druid type attributes, like + something to druid skills, so that you will feel like it’s a substitute to having 2 spirits, which is becoming pretty much industry standard for many builds across many characters, and I think people are beginning to find kinda same-y by now.

What do you guys think?

Also, like many, many people have commented on, something that makes the druid army less… feeling like the AI was created 20 years ago. Like having the ravens be like Odin’s ravens, scouting ahead. The direction you’re facing, they can just go ahead in that direction for 10 or so yards and be infront of the druid in all times, instead of your army just hanging back and constantly being behind the druid until they find something to aggro.
I’m tired of running into, and past, mobs like William Wallace in Braveheart with my army coming right behind me so that they engage groups.
Would’ve felt nice to have them be proactive and, literally, ahead of me.
Also, maybe a pet attack/move button :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s about it. I love the job you guys have been doing with the game, I can say I get exactly as much joy out of it now as I did 20 years ago, and now it’s doing more for us than ever, because of the new awesome dev team. Thank you guys a LOT for this gift!

If I’m being perfectly honest, your suggestions will be best heard on Reddit via the official Diablo 2 subreddit. Suggestions fall on deaf ears here, sadly… but I understand why. Reddit is a larger platform, like Youtube and Twitch.

thanks for the heads up, man. i’ll copy paste this to reddit then. I just thought some officials read the posts here and it could get to the devs here someway. but yeah they’re for sure reading reddit, since it’s such a huge community xD

1 Like

In my thread on affixes, one of the things I pointed out was that normal bows cannot compete with Amazon Bows, so I suggested giving normal bows a +Druid Skills affix and Druid staff mods. That would work well for an Elementalist Druid, but especially a Summoner Druid.

I think bows would fit the Druid fantasy quite well, especially the Summoner Druid.

Crossbows however I think better fit the Assassin, especially the Trap Assassin.

In the meantime, you could get yourself a Widowmaker, which has +5 Guided Arrow.

And this the official forum, I think it is completely ridiculous they ignore this forum.
But it is what it is, that’s the Blizzard way I guess.

As noted by Sackett a Widowmaker would be an option if you want to fire arrows at the critters :stuck_out_tongue:
Lacerator may also be interesting as it proc’s Amplify damage which will greatly increase the damage your Zoo does and can be thrown.
As far as I know Shockwave triggers on Strike effect so changing into a bear and Shockwaving everything should trigger the Amplify and Stun everything if using Lacerator, even if it doesn’t however Shockwave is a great skill (only 1 point needed) so you could use this if you want to be a little more active with whatever weapon your using, as a bear you should be tanky enough and you’ll be stunning everything so you should be save.