Hustle has me excited for Amazon

…Considering how lack luster my hunter feels in WoW this has me extremely excited.

Most classes will not find synergy with hustle, but strafe will be a reliable way of activating it every 4 min.

Wombo combo that with harmony and I’ll evolve into the fastest valkery summoner build ever. Also I will never need to itemize ias as it’s cap will be assured with strafe + BoS.

Late game faith make this Amazon a minion master somehow and I love that.

Tested strafe with peace armor + insight bow and it’s a cake walk all the way though solo hell nightmare with very easy to find runes.
Edit: to clarify leveling would be strafe>guided arrow for synergy damage>decoy for hp on valkery until you can out level the Infinite spawning level 15 valkery with something much higher level and possibly swap to a build using only 1 point in strafe. Focusing more on multiple shot and guided arrow.
Also not strafe has problems with accuracy that is easily solved with an act 3 fire merc, which I highly recommend for it’s insane over leveled enchant tripping your ar and your valkery ar as well.

So in mid game I want 3 ko runes :joy: but that really is not so bad.

I want to try out delirium with this combo eventually and see if I can solo Ubers while not really getting touched at all thanks to the line of meat shields.

…maybe turn her into a gg infinity spear build in the end.

1 Like

You won’t like my post in the PTR Feedback forum then :open_mouth:

lol… oh no. Suppose I’ll stay on solo then.

Edit: I thought you were going to say it didn’t work, like as a bug or something.
I truly do not mind your opinion, its just a speed boost to me and another reason to not itemize enigma, which is why I like it. But it is no where near the power level of peace anyway for the leveling process, and it is nearly pointless for the end game leveling process outside of being a minor QoL improvement. It will not stand in end game seriously as treachery should still override it as fade is more useful in both uber and pvp situations.
I do not think Blizzard will even consider your post unless you get a crazy community response…But I also play a hunter in WoW, so mine is a victims mind set. :stuck_out_tongue:

Edit 2:
…Well, unless you were to be a mad man, maxed out a quad immune valk and decided to run strafe delirium and just never planned to get hit during ubers anyway.

Cant wait for this runeword to come in its going to open up so many bow options for bowzons.

2 Likes

Sounds good but hard to understand.
What are your skill points?

1 Like

I plan on respecing at a few points… but I’m happy to break it down.

Leveling I honestly really enjoy as a spear set up until I use my normal reset for strafe when I get a decent insight bow for myself.
Charged strike is really strong especially early when its pretty easy to survive.

But once I have the insight bow, say level 27 with a crusader bow or something sexy if I’m lucky I’ll start running strafe and focus on getting my peace rune word.

Its pretty straight forward, Max strafe-then guided arrow for max damage, 1 in all passives, ice arrow or whatever that pre-reqs. and thats level 45 ish by that point… but even then I pay attention to my summons life during bosses… I want to maintain her taking 3 hits by investing skills into clone along the way. Once guided is maxed, start leveling multi-shot in the same fashion while never placing a real point into valkyrie because you already summon one of level 15 on hit with peace.

I use this build to farm bosses after that until I can afford a better set up. Could be a nice titans drops, and then I’d be over joyed to run hell cows to finish my other goal runeswords.

I have two end game builds in mind, as bow amazons are crazy expensive…
The first is strafe still, with out investing in multi shot to max out valkyrie while using a harmony greatbow or demon crossbow and a hustle on swap. itemizing away from attack speed.

But the END end game build I really want would swap back to itemizing attack speed and use multi-shot after making the 59 breakpoint on self, and then the +40 burst of speed, with a heavy investment still into Valkyrie.

I’m not very interested in playing hybrid, but I am open to running an infinity spear set up for end end game as well :stuck_out_tongue:

idk if that helped any…sorry…

2 Likes

Going to go explosive arrow until i get a decent base in nm for insight then never look back and go strafe multi all the way until i max out my toon. Hustle is going to be a fantastic addition to this process.

Thanks for the details. I have played a bit the amazon but not that much and I think it needs a bit more love. I plan to make a few builds but still have a lot to learn about her.

I have a question:

1. about valkery and hustle, do you recommand to invest many points in it ot just a 1 point wonder and let hustle cast it?
  2. you recommand an a3 merc for enchant to help with AR. But I just checked and a lvl 24 merc has a lvl3 enchant that gives only +38% AR. Even if it level up, I have a hard time to see that as a major help. I know I’m missing something…

take care

I think you mean let Peace cast Valkyrie, you can do that if you want, then use decoy as a backup, but over time you will want to graduate from Peace since it doesn’t really have much else going for it.

Don’t go with an act 3 merc. A might mercenary is a good damage boost and if you’ve kept on top of your dexterity count and penetrate level, your chance to hit should be manageable.

2 Likes

Honestly… I ended up running the same ideas except with a enchant sorceress, been going players 8 with some twinkled gear to get the unique longbow to allow the aoe exploding arrow and I’m about level 28 in mid act 3. Running it with act 1 fire merc for the bonus synergy while she holds insight.
It’s fun bc my end state is only demon machine, and I love that thought. Totally farmable from hell meph and I like that one. Any fire bow allows the two girls to scale all the way through hell, but act 4 hell I may respec into ice or something till I get my fire sunder charm.
Having a little leach is so nifty as an energy shield sorc fr. That little buff comment on it range damage was hella real.