How bout a thanks

lol so it was clearly not a good idea yet u say we should send a thanks?

3 Likes

If this is the pace at which change will be done, along with not even talking about or acknowledging the stealth changes, I don’t think we should exactly be thankful.

7 Likes

Customers have a right to be upset about a function designed by Blizzard that helped contribute to their loss of hundreds of hours of time due to the deletion of their main characters with their best BiS gear. Not praising Blizzard for finally realizing that it was a bad system that players have been giving feedback about since the Beta.

1 Like

I havent recieved the update at all , so not sure what you’re on about. Still crashing, in fact just did.

2 Likes

Game has crashed 10x today. Can’t join games 90% of the time with error messages that aren’t what is really happening. Blizz pushing stealth patches that are making it impossible to play the game. Thanks blizzard for managing to do almost everything wrong.

6 Likes

Releasing the game in an early access state for full price with no options to refund (not saying I would), and then no communication on what things will be worked on/fixed is a spit in my face.

5 Likes

I am so ready to say thank you to Blizzard if and when refunds are an option.

I will say a huge thank you to David Brevik and to his peers for creating Diablo. The experiences of friends and I playing Diablo 1 when it was first released are permanently etched as wonderful memories,

So, that is a huge no on saying thank you for a malfunctioning game.

2 Likes

Thanks? For what? Doing their job and fixing problems that shouldn’t have existed in the first place? Man… you got to have some magical lubricant to ride that long and hard. Some of y’all, I swear lmao.

9 Likes

Thanks for hiring a competent third party dev company to come in and fix your incompetence Blizzard.

1 Like

What patch? What are you talking about?

The character deletion process doesn’t seem different to me though but I have been primarily using a controller. It’s still an X then A press to delete your character on Xbox Series X controller.

Not only does the crew at VV deserve our thanks, whoever is handling the Battle.net damage control/implementation of fixes also deserve our thanks.

We still have a long road ahead of all of us to make D2:R as great of a game as it can be! Keep it up!

Who was in charge of implementing these changes during beta feedback before people started accidentally deleting their characters?

I wasn’t aware that my message said “I’m ready for cross examination now.”.

It was simply a question, feel free to ignore it.

1 Like

Of course you were. You knew it as soon as you posted.

1 Like

You may be a host to a godly level of optimism. Or, you love the theatre. :performing_arts: Or, both. It’s difficult to tell.

2 Likes

No, i wont thank anyone for doing the bare minimum. If we were just thanking them nothing would be changing. Theres understandable issues and theres flat out stupidity, the deletion button as it is now is extremely dumb, makes you wounder if anyone tested the game before launch

2 Likes

I’ll say it. Thanks VV, appreciate it. Please keep on putting in hard work in this and stay motivated. Mistakes happen, just always focus on getting the endresult right.

Character deletion doesn’t mean anything if you literally can’t play the game at all.

1 Like