Hey guiz need some help deciding on the build

So to make this quick

I got a lvl 90 paladin : I can either go Hammerdin with HoTo/ Hoz or Spirit , or zealer with Grief and Hoz

Both have there ups and down

Hammerdin : imune magic problems (hard baal runs) , and the nut monster huging to actualy hit somthing (i dont have enigma yet) so i have to rely on telle staff
Zealer : Imune physical problems (i use gavel of pain for that) but the AOE sucks , great life leach and kind of never dies.( for the zealer i dont have phoenix runeword)

I dont know what is actualy best (MF and actual gameplay) can you guiz give me some advice.

My MF gear in both cases is as folows :

Shako
Skullders
Goldswrap
Wartravelers
Nagelring
Geeds Charm
(298% MF on zelaer build)
If i go hammers i can add chanceguards for a other 40% + some more MF small charms for a total of 380%

So what do you guiz think its actualy better

You are looking at two totally different types of play. One is a caster and one is a melee’er. There is a reason casters are the main MF’er because you don’t need to rely on nearly as much to do damage as a caster but you do need a lot more stuff to make it work on a melee pally.

If you want to MF, make a Hammerdin. If you want to clear rooms of monsters easily and MF while doing it, make a Hammerdin. If you want an easy toon that is god mode, make a Hammerdin.

If you want a challenge, make a Zealot! If you want a single target/boss killer, make a Zealot. If you want an Uber Killer, Zealot is you man!

I prefer Zealot, but I like the challenge and I don’t like Hammerdin’s.

Better yet, make one of each!