Here it is! Easy trading

With all these trade sites with highly variying currency/item values (except JSP) flipping items between them is almost certainly the most efficient way to farm now.

Have a friend who made bank early release selling full IK for a Jah that he resold at like 8 times the price somewhere else.

Which is funny as heck.

Diablo2. io is pretty bad the website is insanely slow with tons of 505 errors I’ve stopped using it for now until they sort their hamster wheel server out.

Will check this when I have some sleep.

I know I’ve posted in this thread once already but, I cannot praise this website enough currently.

It is all Player driven, no middle man.
You offer, you chat, you meet up, you trade, simple.

And with the sheer amount of items being added you will find a trade that suits your price range. (within a reasonable limit)

So is this to replace Diablo2io, that replaced D2jsp for trading? We need a main trading hub for D2R. I don’t want a Craigslist site then a bunch of alternatives that I would need to check for more items to trade for. I also don’t want to keep entering in information to create an account for all of these sites due to security reasons.

I’d say the first site that implements the ability to read item attributes from a screenshot will be the winner.

3 Likes

Other than the slow page loading at times, Diablo2io has been great for me when trading on D2R for the past week.

1 Like

The site needs a filter for HC vs SC…

1 Like

Yeah I need to check that one out again. I was way into it the first day or so but then it stopped loading and I never really went back.

Yea, Diablo2io needs to upgrade the bandwidth on their servers to help the server load. I hope they do optimize their servers, because the loading times almost make me want to try Traderie now.

1 Like

it does. it labeled “mode”

Wow this actually looks really nice

How come the owners of these trading sites don’t post on here directly and advertise it? I would like some transparency before I keep entering in information on 3rd party websites that could possibly still leave tracks to fingerprint me to steal my account/s. Information gathering/reconnaissance is the first phase of the hacker methodology. Not everyone uses 2FA to authenticate with Blizzard’s servers.

1 Like