Help! my main body was lost!

Hello,

I died, and I tried to get the body, and since enemies where near, I died again, so I got stuff from my stash to try to get my things again and I died again. So i decided to restart the game, and only the last body was there!! I lost ll my main items!! please help! I tried to create a ticket but no options let me create a ticket. There must be a way that the techinical team check what im saying an see that my main body was lost!. Thanks

Sorry but your items were lost permanently. This is why you never, NEVER, put gear on after losing your body and restart the game. Welcome to Diablo

2 Likes

but i checked the documentation, you get up to 16 corpses. This is not a welcome this a goodbye, I had a heart of oak, a sako crest, a viper skin, a magefist, a gold wrap, and some decent magic find amulets+rings, and a cow set boots. Im devastated.

That’s too bad. You live and you learn. Games were more brutal back in the day

Diablo 2 is cut throat, really funny to see new players come to this game and get there hearts crushed. Man I miss games like this.

I do think this is about the only mistake that will give you these results. So you at least started off with the worst one lol.

While you can have 16 corpses while you’re in the game, only the corpse with the most expensive gear (most sale value to merchants) stays with you when you leave the game.

Really, if you’re talking about a bug, it’s the lack of official documentation in general.

1 Like

As above stated, while 16 corpses can exist in a game, when you leave game and reenter, ONLY the corpse with the highest value will remain, all others are LOST.

1 Like

My main body had the highest value, no doubts, so that didnt work

Sorry for your Loss CaPrA.
I lost all of my stuff cause of a bug on blizzards end and reached out to them trying to get them to take some kind of responsibility.
They told me nupe. Even when the issue was on their end and a bug…

Sorry to say, but you won’t get anything from blizzard.
You can either restart and play knowing that you could lose everything at any moment.
Or wait until they fix the issues… that’s what I’m doing.
I tried to get a refund… but if you’ve played the game even a bit; they won’t give out any refund… It’s very sad.

Remember its gold value and the gold value for items varies WIDLEY. The set you equipped could very easily have a higher gold value then what you main item set was, (theres plenty of instances where white/blue items sell for more gold then yellow/unique/set items.

Thanks everyone for your answers :). It end up being something good. i was completely hooked with playing diablo 2 again, and this helped me to quit. So not so bad after all.

Cheers

Hi everybody i read all post, and i understand that. I died 3 times during Uber Tristram, first 1with all my main gears, 2nd time with nothing, 3d time just with COH (Chains Of Honor). As you said, the body that i will find out after making a new game, must be the first, cause the gear was:
Enigma - Grief - Crown of Ages + 2 UM + Zakarum + Gore Rider + Verdungo + Dracul’s + Raven Frost + Dwarf star + Mara 28.
I dont belive thats all can cost less than a single Armor like COH… so why i found my dead body with COH and not with the rest…?
Thanks!

It’s very possible if your Enigma was non-superior and/or in an exceptional tier base, while your COH was superior and/or elite tier

That’s just how Diablo II has been for years though, you never leave a game with gear on two different corpses. Consider it as a problem added long ago to the list of issues deemed too troublesome to deal with in this game. You’re a victim of their budgeting/inability as much as your own ignorance, I guess.

What kind of illiterate weeb did they hire to talk to you about that support ticket? Lmao. SMH!

So the amount of value is based just on 1 thing?! Not on the entire equipment?!
Like value of COH and Engima?!
I think i’ll quit Diablo for the rest of my life…
I mean if you can keep 16 dead bodies, in a single game, why you can’t give me back all 16 dead bodies… i can’t believe…
Thanks Torque…

GM Khrastalius
Assistenza Clienti

He Linked to me in in this side of Blizzard Forum. Am i do something wrong?
I found this Topick and i wrote my problem as the guy done before.

You’ve only really done two things wrong.
-Left game with gear on two or more bodies
-Expected any form of support for a Blizzard game with no ongoing subscription service involved

You’d get more support from players in-game if you mentioned what occurred, which is probably what Blizzard wants because there seems to be a type of food chain in place:
You buy items → Botters profit from that & selling sojs to streamers → Blizz bans some botters → Botters buy more CD keys/accounts

Why would they rollback your character or help replace your items when you could be contributing to this cycle? They’re also fine with it if you just stop playing since they already have your money and in their eyes you’re merely whining and being loud on their forums that nobody really uses for the game itself.

I sympathize with you though, sorry it happened :frowning_with_open_mouth:

1 Like