Harmony runeword bug with revive ability

Hi there. I have made runeword “harmony” on mine bow and can’t use that skill revive.
I can bind it to hot bar (skill bar) but cannot use it.
I have corpses at ground but allways says “I can’t use that yet”
Skill is always red at any circumstances…

9 Likes

Melody does not give revive, not sure what do you mean exactly.

Sorry, I did melody on one a harmony on second bow.
My fault, it’s updated. :+1:

1 Like

No worries. Do you have Revive charges? It’s limited use, so you have to repair it to recharge them. Not sure why else it wouldn’t work.

Yes of course. Full 25 charges.

If you have it on swap or if you unequip it you will have to rebind the skill. If you don’t see a number besides the skill on your action bar and you have charges then you need to rebind it.

Allready rebinded it. Tryed out unequip and again to hot key bind. But with charges still not working.
I have from another equipment a curse, and that works.
But that skill is allways red colored, like I don’t have level for that or something like that.

1 Like

I have the exact same issue.

The revive charges on Harmony bow is not working.

You can not revive any corpse. When you try to use the skill, it will give you a message “You can not use this yet”.

It is bugged for sure.

7 Likes

Same problem. Revive charges definitely are bugged and not working on Harmony Bow. I have full charges and it’s red and unusable.

This has nothing to do with binding the skill. The skill is binded and it won’t let you revive a corpse.

If you don’t have the skill binded, it wouldn’t even give you the message “I can’t use this yet”.

No, if the it’s from charges you have to rebind it. It’s sn old bug from the OG game.

Do you think they’ll ever fix that? It’s annoying as I’m trying to use a Tele charge staff that I keep rebinding

I already told you the skill is binded. Do you think we haven’t tried rebinding it? The skill won’t revive a corpse. Jesus Christ.

3 Likes

Our issue here with harmony runewords has nothing to do with rebinding the skill.

The revive skill on Harmony doesn’t revive a corpse. It’s just that simple.

1 Like

Yeah I know what you were talking about I was just wondering about the other bug

1 Like

I have the same Bug for Harmony bow for Ps4, because i can’t select a dead body to revive. When i tried dont trigger The hability revive and show a message. Its a s h.it, because i need this hability for tank the bosses in Hell.

1 Like

I have the same issue.
(Playing on nintendo switch)
Harmony is totally bugged.
Revive does not work, as you guys described above.
Also…
I have a +5 to valkyrie according to the tooltip.
But equipping it only gives me +3 to the Valkyrie skill.

1 Like

Had the same issue with corpse explosion, its just stays red and says “cant use this yet” when i try, even tho its fully charged etc.

1 Like

I came here to create this topic, but it turns out I don’t have to! I’m playing on the Nintendo Switch and just got around to making a Harmony bow for my strafezon. It’s not my usual choice for the build, but given that I don’t have the copious amounts of time to put into meticulous rune farming, and am not playing online, Harmony seemed like a great choice because the revive charges would allow me to place an additional buffer between my zon and the hordes. This bug is really interfering with something I actually wanted to prioritize, and it’s disappointing to say the least. Hopefully it gets addressed soon.

4 Likes

I have the same issue on Xbox. Hopefully they take care of it